The Reaper got Whittaker

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Whittaker is done. He is 0-2 against the current champ, just got finished by the guy about to face the champ. He needs 2 solid wins to get a title shot. With the mileage he has and wars he has been in, that is a tall task

Let’s reflect on the end of Whittaker’s title run career

I already called this in my post Robert Whittaker is a Changed Man (for the worse).

Izzy broke his spirit. I haven't liked the way Robert has thought ever since.

Not that I am a Dricus fan, because he has an ugly style, and always looks like he's struggling to breathe through his mouth, but he is a strong dude and pretty much embarrassed Whittaker.

Whittaker pre-Izzy wouldn't have lost to a fighter like that.

I already called this in my post Robert Whittaker is a Changed Man (for the worse).

Not that I am a Dricus fan, because he has an ugly style, and always looks like he's struggling to breathe through his mouth, but he is a strong dude and pretty much embarrassed Whittaker.

Pre Izzy Robert was wild and careless … exciting but wild and careless ..

got murked by Izzy and has never had the same intensity in his game since

Lol what? Many think Whittaker won the 2nd fight and attempt very least went tooth and nail with him. He also had a masterclass win against Vettori. Now that another fighter beat Rob convincingly he's washed up, out of his prime and done at the top

He might have one more run in him but he's going to have to wait until Izzy is out of the picture, cause if they weren't giving him a 3rd fight before last night for beating everyone else in the division, they surely aren't now that someone else finally beat him.

If/when Rob wins another fight all this will go away as it always does.

Sherdog is full of hyperbole.

DDPs defense was on point for Robs attacks

He fixed his nose issues so his cardio is improved too

He looked like major trouble last night imo, great defense, great GnP/sub attempts

The jab that dropped him looked like Rob rolled his front ankle, but no, he got dropped hard from a stiff jab that flattened his whole face. Shouldn’t is have been Bobby dicing up DDP with jabs?

Whittaker is done. He is 0-2 against the current champ, just got finished by the guy about to face the champ. He needs 2 solid wins to get a title shot. With the mileage he has and wars he has been in, that is a tall task

People are so stubborn when the person they predicted to win, doesn’t win
You’d rather trash Whittaker and make excuses for his loss than actually just give praise to the guy that beat him and just admit you were wrong.

Last edited:
Bobby loses a fight to a guy who's clearly getting better, has seemingly fixed his cardio issues, looked quite larger than him last night and hits ridiculously hard, and now he's suddenly not that good, lost his confidence and is a point fighter.

Rather than prop up DDP who surprised us all and won the biggest fight of his life to this point or delve into the fact that there's a ton of tape on Bobby and he's been doing this for ages against the best the division has to offer, we're just going to dump on him, lol.

Give DDP his flowers. Stop writing epitaphs for fighters after a single loss.

Never change Suredawg.

Dude got complacent, didn’t evolve, and fought with the same gameplan for every fight… Du Plessis is hungrier and brought the fight to him.

Whit had no answers.

778b11f3089d7eed9e55c4fc5d05e805

He might have one more run in him but he's going to have to wait until Izzy is out of the picture, cause if they weren't giving him a 3rd fight before last night for beating everyone else in the division, they surely aren't now that someone else finally beat him.

Maybe he should go back to WW

It’s crazy he has beat pretty much every other top 10 MW. From Jared, to Italian dream! They all took heavy beatings at the hands of Whittaker.

one of the most over-rated ever, that probably helps him sleep at night knowing that

Hopefully we’re done with pillow-fisted point-fighter Whittaker.

Back