Social The rock finally comes out

The Rock for president 2028 ? <lol>

this guy is so fake and his entire persona is a PR file.
i wouldn't believe a word he says, cause it's very likely decided by committee.

He says he was underpaid making 150k a year when he was a rookie in WWF/E being on the road 200+ days in a year or whatever it was. Some oldhead rasslers call bullshit on that because that was a huge number for a rookie and it was likely his family connections that got him in.

Last edited:
He says he was underpaid making 150k a year when he was a rookie in WWF/E being on the road 200+ days in a year or whatever it was. Some oldhead rasslers call bullshit on that because that was a huge number for a rookie and it was likely his family connections that got him in.
i always assumed he made the jump to holywood by blowing producers and getting buttfucked like it usually happens.

20180412-QPVEoMRax6jlxcBMvL1h

I'm sure a lot of people regret it.

I think a lot of what The Rock has said and done is out of survival in a culture that doesn't have much time for loudmouth, macho characters (the metoo, politically correct, cancel culture era, which affected Hollywood even stronger than other industries). But now that the tide is turning he's starting to feel more comfortable being himself again.

Many regard him as a fake but I think he's just a survivor, not too many guys like him around in his line of work.

I'm sure a lot of people regret it.

I think a lot of what The Rock has said and done is out of survival in a culture that doesn't have much time for loudmouth, macho characters (the metoo, politically correct, cancel culture era, which affected Hollywood even stronger than other industries). But now that the tide is turning he's starting to feel more comfortable being himself again.

Many regard him as a fake but I think he's just a survivor, not too many guys like him around in his line of work.
That is the biggest load of bs I've ever read

I post here to call out idiots such as yourself pussy

Does the 13 in your name stand for your year of birth? If so, then I can kind of understand where you're coming from.

Otherwise I just feel genuine confused as to why you'd think it's such a good way to waste your time over here by struggling to put together coherent sentences, sounding like a caveman when you call out people of a clearly superior intellect.

Does the 13 in your name stand for your year of birth? If so, then I can kind of understand where you're coming from.

Otherwise I just feel genuine confused as to why you'd think it's such a good way to waste your time over here by struggling to put together coherent sentences and calling out people of a clearly superior intellect while sounding like a caveman by comparison.
wow man did you cum from that ego trip....just like ur idol../.

Back