The Rock - Pro Wrestler vs Movie Star

The Rock - Wrestler vs Movie Star

• Wrestler

• Movie Star

• Both you jabroni

• Neither you jabroni

• It doesn't matter what you think!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pain and Gain was really good but aside from him being a go to celeb name he is sort of C tier in the line of Cruise and Will Smith.

If the Rock in wrestling were in boxing he'd be up there with Muhammad Ali. Can you imagine if had been in boxing or MMA instead? He'd be the GOAT athlete.

Pain and Gain was hilarious. That was the one that came to mind immediately. Other than that, can't remember anything he did except that Doom movie that was ass. Way better talking shit with Stone Cold.

It doesn't matter what you think!

He had some decent movies that made me chuckle. The Rundown, Pain and Gain, even the Jumanji flicks were at least partially entertaining to me. All combined doesn't match the energy and showmanship he has in rasslin.

Reactions: Ruv
Not sure why this was bumped from several years ago. But frankly it was a silly question back then. As an actor, he's just another ok actor but with a look and notoriety. As a wrestler, he's was clearly one of the best ever.

I like him in both. If I had to choose one or the other, I’d choose him as a wrestler just because he was such an epic trash talker. Those songs he used to come up with were goddamn hilarious.

This one still cracks me up.

Rock is a terrible actor but has great charisma. Rock was one of top 20 wrasslers ever.

Interesting bump so I'll jump in too lol, as a wrestler he was always solid whether it be face/heel or whatever. He fit the era perfectly and came back and seamlessly went from the plan of taking down Reigns to joining the evil empire and elevating everything. The charisma in the ring is top tier and he can step in after years with zero problem. So I'll go wrestler.

He has some good movie roles, he was fun in Pain and Gain, Doom and others but he often times feels like he's just playing himself. Even though the movies have hit massive fatigue levels he's actually quite good in the Fast series playing Hobbs. He's obviously very dedicated to putting in the work so respect to him for that, it sucks though that stories are coming out that he's becoming difficult to work with on sets.

Back