The Rocks diet

Did you read those posts? That TS liquified turkey, drank it and was alarmed at how bad it tasted.

"I just ate 80 grams of protein in one sitting, I drank most of it. Half a scoop whey protein and then I blended up 8 ounces of turkey breast in water and drank it. Then I ate 2 eggs. Is this a waste of protein consumption? Am I hurting my organs? "
Well, he is hurting his taste buds.

questioning post: "was the turkey in the water any good ? "

Answer: "It was okay during the first taste. It didnt taste as bad as I thought it would. But then I had to drink the whole thing and it became disgusting. Never doing it again. "
lol. I'm surprised this guy didn't record himself drinking a turkey shake & post to youtube.

Did you read those posts? That TS liquified turkey, drank it and was alarmed at how bad it tasted.

"I just ate 80 grams of protein in one sitting, I drank most of it. Half a scoop whey protein and then I blended up 8 ounces of turkey breast in water and drank it. Then I ate 2 eggs. Is this a waste of protein consumption? Am I hurting my organs? "
Well, he is hurting his taste buds.

questioning post: "was the turkey in the water any good ? "

Answer: "It was okay during the first taste. It didnt taste as bad as I thought it would. But then I had to drink the whole thing and it became disgusting. Never doing it again. "
lol. I'm surprised this guy didn't record himself drinking a turkey shake & post to youtube.

lol, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Why not take good delicious food and then mix it with water and blend it up so that it tastes bad?

lol, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Why not take good delicious food and then mix it with water and blend it up so that it tastes bad?
I don't know why someone would do that, nothing about it sounds remotely appetizing.
If I posted on that forum or knew that guy IRL I'd never let him forget about his turkey shake. Maybe other forum members were clowning him about it because he has deactivated his account.

If anyone here thinks the Rock has not been a frequent user of designer steroids, they are absolutely fucking stupid.
Blasphemy! He just takes vitamins like Hulk Hogan did.

hulk-hogan-shirts_1.png

A bit off topic. Any Sherdoggers from the Georgia area? I've been looking to try this challenge nearby since I saw it on Man vs Food. 11 pound pizza. i'm positive I can eat half. The most difficult part would be that 3 out of the 5.5 pounds I'd have to eat would be meat.

[YT]OZOH159aBz0[/YT]

Funny side note. When I was a trainer, I worked with the owner in this video. He's in his early 30's but looks like a teenager. I introduced him to Starting Strength and he gained like 15 pounds within like 2 months.

Featherweight here, positive I could do half of that tho. Missed our chance haha. I worked in Augusta Georgia last May through December on a long term internship. Down south is where I got onto Bjj and took it pretty seriously. Got my ass kicked at IBJJF Atlanta (to a total fucking sandbagger) then took first at a Naga in Atlanta and also a newbreed event. That would have made a glorious post competition cheat/victory meal :)

Also, good job on introducing someone to a gym

Featherweight here, positive I could do half of that tho. Missed our chance haha. I worked in Augusta Georgia last May through December on a long term internship. Down south is where I got onto Bjj and took it pretty seriously. Got my ass kicked at IBJJF Atlanta (to a total fucking sandbagger) then took first at a Naga in Atlanta and also a newbreed event. That would have made a glorious post competition cheat/victory meal :)

Also, good job on introducing someone to a gym

yeah there is some good bjj in the Atlanta area. The town the pizza place is located in is just north west of Atl.

The Rock wears Versace. He always goes designer.

Versace makes steroids? Bitch better focus on making some skin tightener. Could make a men's large leather coat out of just her excess facial skin in the last picture I saw of her.

I'm still waiting for news of the Rock's death due to too many pancakes or something.

I mean it's possible for anything to kill you, right?

Wouldn't you?

No, because most of the designer stuff is created for one of two reasons:

1. To skirt testing
2. To skirt the law and be technically "legal"

The Rock doesn't need to be concerned with either of those things. There are steroids out there that are extremely effective at their goals. If there was a "designer" steroid out there that was as effective as Primo or D at strength gains you'd know it's name.

Back