The Rocks diet

I bet that the Rock could literally eat a horse.

Not a big horse, mind you. A pygmy horse, perhaps.

Pft. Everyone knows that if you eat anything more more than 14.7g of pygmy horsemeat in a single sitting your grandma will instantly drop dead.

Guys, he's right. It is the reason Texas quit allowing prisoners their choice of food for a last meal.

After eating steak and eggs, the death row inmate never survived to make it to the gas chamber/electric chair.

For the past month or so I have been cycling between being on and off my diet.

This made me laugh hysterically.

No longer do people break their diet- they simply cycle on and off it during a month.

I am on a strict 1500 KCAL/day diet heavy in proteins in vegetables, and low in carbs. But over the past month I 'cycle off of it' on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I go get a supersize 2QPC meal (with diet coke :icon_chee) at Macky D's, and every second Saturday when I get shitfaced, then consume an entire container of Pringles at 1am.

This made me laugh hysterically.

No longer do people break their diet- they simply cycle on and off it during a month.

I am on a strict 1500 KCAL/day diet heavy in proteins in vegetables, and low in carbs. But over the past month I 'cycle off of it' on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when I go get a supersize 2QPC meal (with diet coke :icon_chee) at Macky D's, and every second Saturday when I get shitfaced, then consume an entire container of Pringles at 1am.

Well I guess you could say that I would start and break my diet every few days. The use of cycling wasn't a reference to PED's.

Guys, he's right. It is the reason Texas quit allowing prisoners their choice of food for a last meal.

After eating steak and eggs, the death row inmate never survived to make it to the gas chamber/electric chair.

I chuckled. Well done sir

Also, I don't know if Fluffball was intentionally or unintentionally trolling, but he did seem to get the most angered response I've ever seen here in the D&S forum. I was pissed too. So... success to him?

I went out on a limb and used two scoops for my pwo shake today.

Should I call 911, or is it already too late?

That's definitely a dude.
=

Cod is a type of fish.

You_don't_say.png

Holy shit this guy is a loser, 44,000 posts, 35/day, get a job, a life and a girlfriend, something to get off the internet and doing something else.

If you had any common sense, which you seem to lack as posting that much on a website per day indicates that you really do not have much, you would have seen that I was responding to a question.

Holy shit this guy is a loser, 44,000 posts, 35/day, get a job, a life and a girlfriend, something to get off the internet and doing something else.

If you had any common sense, which you seem to lack as posting that much on a website per day indicates that you really do not have much, you would have seen that I was responding to a question.

I'm fucking with you man, cool them jets.

I would eat horse. I have no problem. I would eat dog and cat too I think.

Back