The site layout isnt that bad

It's lost it's warmth.

Feels like I'm interacting with an service app, that's trying to hold onto what made it a hit in 1999.

Got a real myspace feel.

Last edited:
I don't like the font.

It's a 'me' thing, but I'd like to be able to change that.

New site is Bogus maaan

its not you Sherdog, it’s me

I don't know man, I just found out I can see how many love reacts I've dished out and how many the sherbros have given me ... it's not all bad

<MikeP1>
Wait... I've given 5 loves and got one love back...

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

It's still dead awful. Why does the shit not fill out from boarder to boarder? Also when scrolling it has dead zones that prevents scrolling. Don't even get me on the convoluted cluster of eyesores that it presents. No offense, but Sherdog should get their money back from whoever fucked up the site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-19-03-21-38-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-19-03-21-38-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 5
PBP threads are impossibly difficult on mobile. I didn't even bother today with it, and I never miss a PBP threads.

just came back from the mobile which is really bad experience
desktop is not that bad , but previous layout with likes only was waaaay better... this feels like it will fell apart anytime , some weird flat layout
usability is significantly degraded with this upgrade, not so easy to read the forums anymore
Im sad and disappointed , but at least I can spend less time here than I did before this 'improvement'

Oh look a bunch of people who think their opinion of the layout matters

It's pretty bad. I have to zoom in to look at the smilies because they're tiny now and I foolishly did not memorize them all.

Wtf is going on with the blank area on the right 15% of my screen? Mobile. This happening to everyone?
Yes it is. And wtf is going on with the gif user photos? They're not working anymore.

Back