The Stat That Obliterates Jamahal Hill's "I Was Doing Okay" Narrative

That Dosent destroy anything. At this weight class these guys hit hard.

I’d love to see potan vs prime Tito ortiz
I would love to see Tito win but Poatan is too big.and Chuck's hands gave Tito problems. That being said, he has a chance because Poatan never faced a ground and pounder like Tito

Auto correct lol, new phone, doesn't seem to have much of a mastery of the language!

But yeah. Pereira only threw one standing strike. It's not an opinion, it's a fact - plural or singular lol

You know you can read over your post and correct silly mistakes before hitting the post reply button, right? Some white belt shit over here.

You know you can read over your post and correct silly mistakes before hitting the post reply button, right? Some white belt shit over here.

Not.important enuf soz.

Probably took you more effort to deliberately make this post.

What kinda phone did you get?

Some sorta cheap Samsung, it came with a laptop!

He was "doing ok" the way Volk was "doing ok", you could tell before the KO landed one fighter feared the other fighters power.

I wish the ref stopped the fight later. Let Poatan get at least another 10 more strikes in. Or more.

It's like DC said in the commentary. That power must just be something different. Everybody that gets hit with that left hook it's a wrap.

Alex Pereira threw a total of 1 standing head strike

It destroyed Jamahal Hill.

One.

Punch.

Total.

All the rest were leg kicks, body punches, or the ground and pound that amounted to a little bit of icing and a nice fat cherry.

It doesn't get anymore clear cut, sorry Jamahal.
Hill will go down in history as the “champ” no one will remember was a champ…

ie: Dave Menne

Google it up TUF Newbs.

I see. So you are changing your wording now.
It seems that it's actually goobers that don't understand the fucking difference between a head strike and standing head strike that are the issue in this thread. Absolute noobs exposing themselves.

It's like DC said in the commentary. That power must just be something different. Everybody that gets hit with that left hook it's a wrap.
Apparently he beat Ngannou's PUNCHBOX™ score by quite a margin. While it's easy to assume it's bullshit and the UFC just shifting Francis further down the all time punchers list artificially, Poatan 100% has better punching technique than Francis could ever dream of having and is only 30lbs lighter than him hydrated, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Back