Shoop The time Alan Belcher almost killed me

Palhares fight was fire tho.
This was clearly the answer he was looking for! Lmao! "I couldn't believe it when you gave Rosimar your leg after seeing what he did to all those other guys... Crazy that you managed to pull it off", or something...

Instead he got "well, us sherbros are still talking about your hilarious tattoo 12 years after your last fight"

I'd have LOVED to see that go down... This is "Shadface Photo Signing" level.

This was clearly the answer he was looking for! Lmao! "I couldn't believe it when you gave Rosimar your leg after seeing what he did to all those other guys... Crazy that you managed to pull it off", or something...

Instead he got "well, us sherbros are still talking about your hilarious tattoo 12 years after your last fight"

I'd have LOVED to see that go down... This is "Shadface Photo Signing" level.
Yeah TS fucked up. He didnt escape all those leglocks just so this dude can talk about his shitty ass tatoo that everyone knows about. He might as well have said "lol @ belcher,what kind of a fuckin last name is that lmao"

"Hey Alan Belcher, remember when Bisping fucked up your eye and you had to retire,but no one cared,but when Bisping's eye got fucked up,he bravely fought on,and people always give him mad props for doin that??"

Picsart-24-02-22-05-36-14-347.jpg

@BoxerMaurits

Yeah TS fucked up. He didnt escape all those leglocks just so this dude can talk about his shitty ass tatoo that everyone knows about. He might as well have said "lol @ belcher,what kind of a fuckin last name is that lmao"

"hey Alan Belcher,remember when you lost to Jason Day? that shit was awesome"

"Hey Alan Belcher, remember when Bisping fucked up your eye and you had to retire,but no one cared,but when Bisping's eye got fucked up,he bravely fought on,and people always give him mad props for doin that??"

"Hey Alan Belcher, remember when you was scheduled to fight Almeida but you had to pull out two days before the fight cos you had Bronchitis???? Bisping wouldnt'a pulled out!"

[<dunn]

We'd been talking for a while already, hearing his perspective of the Palhares fight was pretty cool.

But yeah, making the joke about his tattoo was definitely one of the dumber things I've ever done 😅

Back