The True BMF *Spoiler* Lee Murray

Nah. C'mon, beating your 110lbs ex
Seriously? Pathetic.

edit: "than the Xbox addicted Instagram fashionistas of today." says the guy with 20 000 posts. Jesus christ go back to school.
Just saw your edit... What do you want me to say? That's over 10 years, so yeah, 2k per year, including 1000s of shoops... I'm typing this as I take a shit... I use sherdog to de-stress - it's addictive in itself though, and a time killer, and I'm bad at moderation... I'm a winter time poster. You won't find me here during the summer.

Having said all of that, I do ok.

People have short memories

Let's just take a moment for Lee Murray.

Screen_Shot_2018_07_30_at_3.38.47_PM.png

The poor guy is languishing in a Moroccan jail watching people make claims about fighters that couldn't cash the cheque.

Being a bad motherfucker has somehow devolved into mean mugging and talking shit... That "making gang symbols with one hand and balloon animals with the other hand" line has never carried more weight. It's a strange time for this pretend belt to be unveiled.

There are fighters out there claiming BMF that have never:

• Been arrested for selling crack
• Multiple jail sentences for assault and drugs
• Fought a turf war with Nigerian drug dealers and won single handed
• Stood 5 Rounds with prime Anderson Silva
• Police told "do not confront unless with full squad" because he was so dangerous
• KO'd Tito Ortiz in a street fight
• KO'd Pele in an MMA fight
• Canned by UFC because of legal troubles
• Been stabbed in the heart, pulled over a car, and commandeered it to the hospital
• Banged famous 10s all day
• Stolen £45m
• Been arrested in a hotel room full of hookers, coke, and money
• Attempted to escape from Moroccan jail

Lee did all of that and much, much more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Murray

lee_murray_medium.jpg

nintchdbpict000003879415.jpg

Not to mention he was an amazing fighter that looked a lock to do big things before his crazy life got the better of his career.

He would have smashed Masviadal or Nate.

So say goodnight to the real bad guy... It's the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this for real.

#FreeLeeMurray

Getting caught for your crimes = bmf?

£53m dude... And he was clear for a good few months.

It's a hell of a story.

£53m dude... And he was clear for a good few months.

It's a hell of a story.
I know it is my point is that we don't know about crimes people have done where they didn't get caught if that's what we're going by. For instance..... I have a clean record lol

In my defence i was a bit drunk yesterday. I guess i did mean to offend you but honestly to each his own. I should not have acted like a prick whether i agree with you or not. I appologize and have a good day.

In my defence i was a bit drunk yesterday. I guess i did mean to offend you but honestly to each his own. I should not have acted like a prick whether i agree with you or not. I appologize and have a good day.
All good mang, I don't get offended about internet stuff... Distracts me from the fuckries of the real world.

We call them Page 3 girls here... Long story... But basically there's a gang of semi famous hoes and promo girls that get paid to go to clubs and he was famous for having fucked all of them.

He was at this chick's birthday party when he got stabbed:

1054364_wenn197607_9c7d31ef059c24362bd753a2a0058ccf

Lauren Pope.
She ain't no real pope
The real pope would slap a ho up<mma3>

Aside from being worshipped by fanboys for serious crimes, Lee Murray is extremely overhyped.

Pele isn’t that great of a win, he had a tough stretch that included losses to Matsui (a PrideFC punching bag albeit a tough cat) and Carlos Newton. He was maybe liked for his striking during early mma?

Lee Murray’s mma “”legacy”” lives off a loss to a pre-prime young Anderson Silva and an undocumented (no evidence) hearsay street fight brawl of a punch on Tito.

A bank robbery has nothing to do with being a mma BMF

I know it's not cool to support guys like this, but I can't help it. he really was a bad motherfucker

Wish they'd made his movie with Tom hardy when they spoke about it some time back

If they make a movie now or in the near future, they will use a guy from GOT or the guy from Kingsman to play him. Hardy is too old now. Shame.

If they make a movie now or in the near future, they will use a guy from GOT or the guy from Kingsman to play him. Hardy is too old now. Shame.
I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, if this cunt is the new Batman, fuck knows what they would do
batman-pattinson-maon-777x432.jpg

fuck that shit

Lee Murray isn't a BMF - BMF's are cool. Lee is an EMF (EVIL) - he belongs in prison. He's not as bad as Joe Son but he's in that category.

Lol at the moralists.. Its called BAD mf'er, not MORAL mf'er.

And you actually have to do bad shit, not just talk without anything to show for it, like Nate.

The poor guy is languishing in a Moroccan jail watching people make claims about fighters that couldn't cash the cheque.

Being a bad motherfucker has somehow devolved into mean mugging and talking shit... That "making gang symbols with one hand and balloon animals with the other hand" line has never carried more weight. It's a strange time for this pretend belt to be unveiled.

• Police told "do not confront unless with full squad" because he was so dangerous
• Been stabbed in the heart, pulled over a car, and commandeered it to the hospital
• Stolen £45m

lee_murray_medium.jpg

Not to mention he was an amazing fighter that looked a lock to do big things before his crazy life got the better of his career.

So say goodnight to the real bad guy... It's the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this for real.

#FreeLeeMurray

Needs more Cowbell

Aside from being worshipped by fanboys for serious crimes, Lee Murray is extremely overhyped.

Pele isn’t that great of a win, he had a tough stretch that included losses to Matsui (a PrideFC punching bag albeit a tough cat) and Carlos Newton. He was maybe liked for his striking during early mma?

Lee Murray’s mma “”legacy”” lives off a loss to a pre-prime young Anderson Silva and an undocumented (no evidence) hearsay street fight brawl of a punch on Tito.

A bank robbery has nothing to do with being a mma BMF
He also made Jorge Rivera, a solid fighter, look like a amateur...

• Stolen £45m

lee_murray_medium.jpg

#FreeLeeMurray

You forgot hes an idiot.

That dude was/is a straight up psychopath. Just look at him in this video.

Back