The UFC fight that didn't happen you regret the most

Are we also talking about a fight that just never happened because it was never even made? Or do you mean just a fight that was actually set and then didn’t materialize?

For me a fight that definitely should’ve happened but never got made was GSP vs Anderson at their peak.

One they made, and got canceled, I’d have to go with Khabib vs Ferguson.

Fedor vs Brock.
Ngannou vs Jones.

Fedor vs Brock was slightly different as the UFC could never get him to sign, but Ngannou-Jones should've been a banker.

I hope we don't miss out on Aspinall vs Jones, too...

Are we also talking about a fight that just never happened because it was never even made? Or do you mean just a fight that was actually set and then didn’t materialize?

For me a fight that definitely should’ve happened but never got made was GSP vs Anderson at their peak.

One they made, and got canceled, I’d have to go with Khabib vs Ferguson.
both bro, dont mind

Conor vs Aldo II, the build up for the fight was too much for it to end in 13 seconds and no rematch, and it didnt even need to be immediate, Conor lost to Nate Diaz fter, that was a decent opportunity, or to eventually unify with Aldo´s interim belt, Aldo went almost a year until he eventually fought Holloway and lost his title.

1. Tony vs Khabib, the 3rd or 4th time
Also Frank vs Sakuraba
Sakuraba vs Rickson
Mousasi vs prime Anderson
Bisping vs prime Anderson (always thought Bisping would be a difficult match up)
GSP vs Anderson
GSP vs Khabib
HW Jones vs Cain
Overeem vs HW Jones
Aljo vs Aldo
Aldo vs cokehead 2

I'd like to have seen these

The forgotten fight that doesn't have quite the hype when you say it now was when the UFC couldnt get Fedor and ultimately looked to Mirko v Couture.

It was a great match up on paper of everything the UFC represents in Randy and Mirko from PRIDE. Unfortunately Gabriel Gonzaga had other plans

Good suggestions already. I really wanted to see Fedor Vs Randy Couture back in the day.

It does feel like a missed opportunity that the UFC never put together Silva vs GSP. That could have been one of the most epic matchups in their history.

Back