The UFC HW Division is lucky they don't have to fight Prime Fedor.

Viper2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This would be Prime Fedor KOing every top UFC fighter currently in the HW Division.

giphy.gif

And off to The Lightweights we go.

Fedor wouldnt last a round in his prime even against someone like Tai.

Fedor is my 1a GOAT (GSP 1b) but I think it's important that we take specific context into account when trying to compare fighters in different eras with different rules and a different fight environment in general.

In a cage, unified mma rules, against HWs with the benefit of ~15yrs of sports science developments, I wouldn't be in a rush to bet on Fedor cleaning out the division.

While I agree all these Fedor threads lately have me feeling nauseated

Agreed. Prime fedor's gas tank alone would be too much for most of the HW's today let alone his speed, power, focus ect.. Once the walkout happens, youve already lost

Pretty much goes without saying. HW is a shell of its former self. Respect to Stipe, though. Can't criticize him when he's fighting the best comp available.

Either way you'd know he'd bring it. Not only the greatest but also the most exciting to watch.

I would say EVERYONE is lucky they don't have to fight prime Fedor.
UFC heavyweights of today included.

After his stellar performances against Maldonado and Hendo I doubt even UFC MW and LHW divisions fear him. He might have been the terror of LW though if they had convinced them to compete against him over 205lbs.

Well then, wasn't it kind of him to not join the UFC when he could?

They're all lucky I decided not to chase my UFC dreams imo.

Back