The UFC puts on the worst possible cards now!

If you want stacked ufc 299 and 300 it will be surrounded with a month or 3 of dogshit.

That's just math. <Y2JSmirk>

They don't have enough stars for all the cards to be stacked.

And I actually love it this way. I hate it when they put fights that could serve as a 3rd or 4th fight on a PPV as a headliner of a fight night just to water down the PPV.

The last 2 or so months have been great.

Yeah. ONE, PFL/Bellator and smaller promotions are just as good at scratching my itch as UFC.

And I actually love it this way. I hate it when they put fights that could serve as a 3rd or 4th fight on a PPV as a headliner of a fight night just to water down the PPV.

The last 2 or so months have been great.
I agree.

It reminds me of the era when I fell in love with the sport, which was basically one STACKED ppv per month. (2004-2007ish)

In between maybe I would catch a different org or boxing or something, but the smaller events in between were just a bonus and I didn't have expectations.

Well its not 2009 anymore. They need to start making more talented fighters marketable. There are many great fighters that aren;t getting the recognition they deserve. Thats the problem.

As someone who enjoys watching some of the smaller promotions to see some up and comers I don't mind fight night cards with little to no name value on them.

I also see it as getting a chance to see some possible prospects rise through their career.

As an example I knew who Khabib was well before most of the MMA community had a clue he existed.

Enjoy the stacked cards for what they are and watch the fight night cards for what possibly may be to come.

In addition to charging $80.00 per ppv, there's a reason UFC hasn't been disclosing their ppv buys as of late.

I always LOL @ people quoting PPV numbers in 2024, or pretty much anything after around 2020 for that matter.

The whole "get a paid subscription in order to get the privilege to be able to buy a PPV" is such a giant fuck you to all of us.

Back