Media The Unofficial PFLattor Rankings

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Since PFL has removed the rankings for Bellator and done the merger the worst way possible, I decided to make my own Rankings with all the PFL and Bellator people in one. This is the first edition and it's still mostly modeled over the last edition of the Bellator rankings but over time as guys win and lose they should flesh out.

Rankings.png

I personally think Ryan Bader is too high on the list.

Where is Dakota Ditcheva?

Last edited:
I personally think Ryan Bader is too high on the list.

Where is Dakota Ditcheva?
I feel the same but Bader still is technically the champ and no one on the list besides Renan has beat him at HW, Dakota has not faced anyone good yet, she will probably rise in the rankings once she fights and beats the other girls in the tournament

Honestly can't believe how good the PFellator roster has become. It's honestly the closest any promotion has been since challenging the UFC's quality since Pride folded.

Too bad they're probably on the brink of bankruptcy.

Honestly can't believe how good the PFellator roster has become. It's honestly the closest any promotion has been since challenging the UFC's quality since Pride folded.

Too bad they're probably on the brink of bankruptcy.

Think they been on the brink for years. But some how they still make shit happen.

Back