Crime The violence recently directed at Asian Americans

This is me. The attack just doesn't compute. Yeah, probably has mental issues, but I'd have a tough time letting go of the choke hold (or I'd get my ass kicked) if I was witness to that. Just like @salamander I have a twisted sense of humor and would probably get banned if I let it fly here, but it's better to get catharsis via language than violence, so this kind of stuff is alien to my being.

You really are just a robot who is stuck on repeat. You never have sympathy for others, it’s always just you coming into every thread with the same old hyper partisan nonsense. There’s no way you are actually a a Christian.
its a troll account. he cannot discuss any christian theology competently. its just a character he is playing and i think he is @ripskaters next washed up shittier account too.

It is stupid of the news to not discuss his race. Hiding these facts doesn’t make them go away. The only way to change this is to confront it. If people in black communities see this ugly side of inner city culture, it will most likely change

Back