The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead , if you please...

Trump will not be elected to a second term. Me for, @HereticBD against. I suppose we can say it expires after the 2020 results are in.

I believe he will be back online to confirm tomorrow.

@Lead , if you please...

Trump will not be elected to a second term. Me for, @HereticBD against. I suppose we can say it expires after the 2020 results are in.

If he seems interested, I’ll format it after and get it set

@Lead

Why not show the records of posters without a win in the standings?

Not sure. It didn’t make sense to rank someone until they got a win. I also thought it would cause some extra ridicule for people who gave a shot at the thread but came up short. You still are able to figure out records in the closed bet log.

@Rockapotomuss v. @Jack V Savage
1. Hillary Clinton will be in the 2020 Democratic race for president, before or during the Democratic National Convention, by either filing her 2020 candidacy with the FEC or by receiving 300+ delegate/super delegate votes on a single ballot at the 2020 Democratic National Convention.
2. @Rockapotomuss : for, @Jack V Savage : against
3. Tentatively 07/16/2020 or when Clinton files for a candidacy with the FEC (whichever comes first)
4. Signature bet.
5. 3 months

Please quote this post and give a final okay and you'll have this official.

I’m concerned Hillary may run third party. Go easy on me if true jack.

@Lead

Hello Lead and our resident gambling addicts. Recently, on multiple occasions our very own @Darkballs has been slandering the Goose’s good name. He has been repeating the lie that I have welshed on multiple bets during my time at shartdog. Here is his exact quote (see spying thread around page 90-91 for him doing it multiple times).

“what the terms of your bet are, you could just take two seconds to explain yourself.
Or welch out again for the six or seventh time.”

Here he is clearly stating the blatant and easily proven lie. (And btw yes both welsh and welch are accepted spellings). Here is my response.

“You claimed I welshed on multiple bets. This is a lie and an easily proven one. All bets are placed through mods and kept track of in a dedicated thread.

I will bet you a permanent account ban that what you stated is a lie. Bob Geese has never welshed on a bet in my entire Sherdog tenure.

So, you can either

A) admit you’re a liar and fuck off

B) lose your account.

<WellThere>

Time to back up your shit you bitchmade loser.”

He responded in the thread he would take the bet. Let’s see if he’s stupid enough to commit shartdog suicide.

Bet terms

Question, has Bob Geese welshed on bets on Sherdog?

Darkballs - claims this has happened numerous times.
Bob Geese - That’s a lie, I have never welshed on a bet. Say goodbye to your account.

At stake, a permanent account ban.

Where you at Duckballs?

<{natewhut}>

@Lead

Hello Lead and our resident gambling addicts. Recently, on multiple occasions our very own @Darkballs has been slandering the Goose’s good name. He has been repeating the lie that I have welshed on multiple bets during my time at shartdog. Here is his exact quote (see spying thread around page 90-91 for him doing it multiple times).

“what the terms of your bet are, you could just take two seconds to explain yourself.
Or welch out again for the six or seventh time.”

Here he is clearly stating the blatant and easily proven lie. (And btw yes both welsh and welch are accepted spellings). Here is my response.

“You claimed I welshed on multiple bets. This is a lie and an easily proven one. All bets are placed through mods and kept track of in a dedicated thread.

I will bet you a permanent account ban that what you stated is a lie. Bob Geese has never welshed on a bet in my entire Sherdog tenure.

So, you can either

A) admit you’re a liar and fuck off

B) lose your account.

<WellThere>

Time to back up your shit you bitchmade loser.”

He responded in the thread he would take the bet. Let’s see if he’s stupid enough to commit shartdog suicide.

Bet terms

Question, has Bob Geese welshed on bets on Sherdog?

Darkballs - claims this has happened numerous times.
Bob Geese - That’s a lie, I have never welshed on a bet. Say goodbye to your account.

At stake, a permanent account ban.

Where you at Duckballs?

<{natewhut}>

The bet thread is an easier way for posters to publicly have their bet officiated. There’s plenty that happen out of here but I don’t choose to comment whether they got finalized or not between the participants. All I can state is what bets were made official here, what the result was, and if welching was present afterwards for those bets. I don’t see any record of you welching for bets included in this thread.

As far as account bets, the OP states those will not be officiated. You’d have to stick to a name, av or sig bet to get something finalized here.

@Lead , if you please...

It's all good. Sig bet. One month.

Getting late to this one, guys. My apologies.

@sickc0d3r v @HereticBD
1. Donald Trump will not be elected for a second term in the 2020 presidential election
2. sickc0d3r- for, HereticBD- against
3. 11/04/2020 (tentatively based on when results come in)
4. Signature bet
5. One month

I need both of you to quote this post and give an okay for it to be official. Otherwise, tell me what needs adjusted to get this finalized.

for non Americans, shouldn't American election bets "cost" more? I mean we have more on the line, literally & all the non Americans would lose is face on the internet & have their "pride" damaged.

The bet thread is an easier way for posters to publicly have their bet officiated. There’s plenty that happen out of here but I don’t choose to comment whether they got finalized or not between the participants. All I can state is what bets were made official here, what the result was, and if welching was present afterwards for those bets. I don’t see any record of you welching for bets included in this thread.

As far as account bets, the OP states those will not be officiated. You’d have to stick to a name, av or sig bet to get something finalized here.

Ok,

1) in my post, it is clearly written to him that all official bets are placed with mods and in this thread. He read this and continued making the accusation, so unless he’s illiterate, that’s his stance.

2) I now understand that account bets are not “sanctioned”. @Darkballs we can modify this to a permanent sig bet.

Where you at dog? (Insert random dmx shit here)

<209Bitch>

@sickc0d3r v @HereticBD
1. Donald Trump will not be elected for a second term in the 2020 presidential election
4. Signature bet
5. One month

I need both of you to quote this post and give an okay for it to be official. Otherwise, tell me what needs adjusted to get this finalized.
Ok

@sickc0d3r v @HereticBD
4. Signature bet
5. One month

Okily dokily.

Where you at dog? (Insert random dmx shit here)

Most of us don't post during Moscow hours bob. You've been posting non-stop from 3:00am - 10:00am Eastern Standard time about this. I'm willing to concede that you may be able to do this while posting from the graveyard shift at 7-11, but realize that most us adults sleep during this time.

Anyway, the bet you are proposing is that you don't welch on bets. I say you do. My proof is the following thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ts-i-was-wrong.3765325/page-91#post-158268077

The welching begins at post 1754 in this thread where you make two claims: 1) that the FBI "falsified evidence"; and that the DOJ opinion issued last week would have some legal implications regarding any of Page's guilt. I accepted this bet and addressed both these claims as false. You offered no rebuttal. Welched. And are now offering a new bet, that you don't welch.

So here we are. And since you seem determined to waste all of our time here, could you get on with it and actually draw up some terms?

Most of us don't post during Moscow hours bob. You've been posting non-stop from 3:00am - 10:00am Eastern Standard time about this. I'm willing to concede that you may be able to do this while posting from the graveyard shift at 7-11, but realize that most us adults sleep during this time.

Anyway, the bet you are proposing is that you don't welch on bets. I say you do. My proof is the following thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ts-i-was-wrong.3765325/page-91#post-158268077

The welching begins at post 1754 in this thread where you make two claims: 1) that the FBI "falsified evidence"; and that the DOJ opinion issued last week would have some legal implications regarding any of Page's guilt. I accepted this bet and addressed both these claims as false. You offered no rebuttal. Welched. And are now offering a new bet, that you don't welch.

So here we are. And since you seem determined to waste all of our time here, could you get on with it and actually draw up some terms?

^^^ this is what ducking a bet looks like.

You’ve stated I’ve welshed on bets multiple times. Take your lumps here and save yourself the embarrassment. Just admit you lied, or take the bet and let the administration decide, and then I grace your signature forever.

You can also just fuck off and tuck tail like you always do when people call you out on your bullshit.

^^^ this is what ducking a bet looks like.

You’ve stated I’ve welshed on bets multiple times. Take your lumps here and save yourself the embarrassment. Just admit you lied, or take the bet and let the administration decide, and then I grace your signature forever.

You can also just fuck off and tuck tail like you always do when people call you out on your bullshit.

Or you could stop running your mouth and actually come up with terms you'd like to bet on.

You claim you want to bet that you don't welch on bets. I gave a link to an example of you welching on a bet.

What more do you want bob? Either come up with something or move on.

Or you could stop running your mouth and actually come up with terms you'd like to bet on.

You claim you want to bet that you don't welch on bets. I gave a link to an example of you welching on a bet.

What more do you want bob? Either come up with something or move on.

I’m actually in the middle of a post demonstrating you’re a liar. The terms are already drawn up post 286, take the bet or fuck off, but your lies are going to be demonstrated.

Check back in a few.

The terms are already drawn up post 286, take the bet or fuck off, but your lies are going to be demonstrated.

Check back in a few.

And I already posted an example of you welching.

Please keep in mind the bet needs to be on topic to the subforum. Proving or disproving welching from bets that weren’t officiated here doesn’t seem like something we can solve here for either of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.