The War Room is close to overtaking Mayberry as the second largest subforum

The meme thread is goated. I like to think of it as a BBQ block party where everyone is invited. Of course, you'll have the occasional liberal post some of their memes. Someone has to bring the coleslaw that people will ignore.
And of course you'll have to whip out the reading glasses to get through a single lefty meme.

It's interesting too, that the WR has just about the same number of posts... yet the Berry has more than double the threads. Just goes to show how wrapped up people get in topics in there.
If by wrapped up you mean...

Poster A makes point A
Poster B makes point B
Poster C reinforces point A and calls Poster B stupid
Poster B says no and brings out the CT
Poster A calls B a cultist
Poster B says no you guys are the cultists

Rinse repeat...

It doesn't matter how many ads there is on the site, the war room posters will still post their opinions.

I blame @lsa, he posts there sometimes then tags me, then I tell him to stop tagging me in there then he tells me he won't and then that adds to the WR post numbers.

Cat bastard.

• Love
Reactions: lsa
The WR is a mess and always has been.

I wonder what the actual breakdown is of paid posting shills vs regular schmos.

There are some real life losers on display with damn near 6 figure post counts, spending what culminates to be weeks per year arguing irrelevant political opinions.

It's wild to see how much time and bandwidth are wasted there.

I blame @lsa, he posts there sometimes then tags me, then I tell him to stop tagging me in there then he tells me he won't and then that adds to the WR post numbers.

Cat bastard.

I regret nothing!

Election years really bring out the crazy. It is fun to watch.

Ever since the site upgrade, mayberry has been the same.

Yeah the threads there go on forever because everyone wants to have the last word. Sometimes the threads devolve into just 2 guys arguing.
It's a race to the bottom. I think some wr posters feel if they get the last word in they auto win the argument.

I remember when I first joined, by the third post in every War Room thread Muslims were brought up. Is it still like that? Are Muslims still running the world into worries?

I remember when I first joined, by the third post in every War Room thread Muslims were brought up. Is it still like that? Are Muslims still running the world into worries?
Nah, trannies are the current thing.

Used to you could have a dedicated thread for each TV show. But now everything gets moved into one stickied thread.

<Oku01>

Back