Social The worst accent you've heard in your life?

Ayo fam I be readin Deez comment kinda agree widdem for da mos part but when 6ixdog be mentionin' Canadan accent I'm just perplex why y'all out here 🐻 h8n n all dat ain't no disrespect just callin like I sees it mans can't let slee'n dogs lie fam keepin' it a buck anyway fam I'm aboot to ball it up widda mandem like dem Raptors at Scotiabank not dat ital spliff tho fam mans only smoke dat grabba you feel me my guy?

Stay up 6ixdog and be sure to check out the (styll) growing sport of #PowerSlap fam ting is 🔥 you heard it here fam hit up my yute Big Mac for tix to da April 12 event he ain't got em but he's down to go if you pay for his seat fam LMK 💯

People from the UK when drinking and partying. I bumped into mobs of them on 2 occasions in other parts of Europe and once in the Caribbean. Roaring loud and I could barely understand what the hell they were saying.
Crazy partying though I will give them credit for that part.

Melbourne from the wrong person is enough to want to scratch somebodys eyes out

Even from the right people its tolerable at best

Last edited:
<{cruzshake}>

The New York/North Jersey accent is God's gift to the Anglosphere, my friend.

I would rather you Brits stop pronouncing "Los Angeles" with the long 'e' at the end. I find it absolutely grating.
I love when someone pronounces New Orleans as New OR Leans

South African accents, especially on women. A mate tried to match make me with a female friend of his, and while she wasnt ugly that accent just oozes unattractiveness.
' You couldnt even give me a porking ticket, Riggs'

I always have a chuckle at this guys accent.
Chinese accent combined with english accent.. dude is hilarious

Last edited:
“There is a New Orleans city accent…that is hard to distinguish from the accent of Hoboken, Jersey City and Astoria, where the Al Smith inflection, extinct in Manhattan, has taken refuge. The reason, as you might expect, is that the same stocks that brought the accent to Manhattan imposed it on New Orleans.”

FUCKING IRISH.
Not that slight accent that sounds a little intriguing, but thick Irish. When I hear it I know I'm about to be bombarded with retarded comments I can barely make out, alcohol breath and violence.

I could have a prime Elle Macpherson ready to go but if she comes out with an Irish accent then its gunna be like trying to feed a sausage through a keyhole it's that off putting.

Die antwoord has the worst accent I ever heard but south africa in general.
I hate the Die antwoord trash but the general south African accent I love for some reason. If I could pick an accent other than my own I'd love to have a South African accent.

I know I will be in the minority there lol

South African accents, especially on women. A mate tried to match make me with a female friend of his, and while she wasnt ugly that accent just oozes unattractiveness.
' You couldnt even give me a porking ticket, Riggs'

I always have a chuckle at this guys accent.
Chinese accent combined with english accent.. dude is hilarious

Have you seen Tyla?

To each its own.. I'm the native speaker here so I think I know a thing or two.

For what its worth I think Spain and some Caribbean countries have the best accent. Argentina (from middle to south) and Uruguay are up there too and other countries seem to agree with it.

I had to watch the Mexico seasons of Narcos with subtitles..

Also american movies told me that everything is yellow-ish in Mexico and I don't like yellow.. I don't want anything to do with that.

Personally i find that mexican spanish sounds cooler than euro spanish.

This topic has come up before.

1. Vietnamese - sounds like someone is talking and vomiting at the same time. It has this weird staccato speech pattern.
6. Maybe not so much of an accent, but the fucking annoying vocal fry like Kim Kardashian and all the bitches on the Bachelor.

These 2 and it's not even close. Vietnamese English with the accent is some of the hardest stuff to understand ever and frankly it's one of the worst sounding Asian languages. Then there's the Kim Kardashian vocal where everything sounds like a question.

Back