• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International There are 9 countries superior to the US in 10 key metrics.

If you are right wing and traditional Russia is more free and better than any western country. China is only cool if you are Chinese the whites I know in China do well but they are always an outcast and stand out. That can get old. Russia also only works well if you are white, jewish, or of a former soviet ethnicity. Also have to know langugage.
better than any western country
When it comes to that debate you far leftists some of you are quite foolish.

If you are right wing and traditional Russia is more free and better than any western country. China is only cool if you are Chinese the whites I know in China do well but they are always an outcast and stand out. That can get old. Russia also only works well if you are white, jewish, or of a former soviet ethnicity. Also have to know langugage.

If you are right wing and traditional Russia is more free and better than any western country.
I hear Saudi Arabia treats westerns quite well despite a country that had being by a dictatorship governance for more than 500 years as long you work there most westerns have no issues and as long they dont make anti gov statements.

Saudi Arabia pays westerns and eastern people decently depending on the jobs that most expats choice once they decide to work there.

Luxembourg for example in older times had even good iron ore mine...
They are smart and capable even to produce top notch bearings...
While now more are about financial and related to this fields and benefits not only from relatively low tax for companies...
Also from their location: neighbours are Belgium, France and Germany...so they are spending on defense peanuts ....
While if__they had neighbour like Russia? Damn....
BTW small country like Estonia might easily deNazify Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Malta, Liechtenstein...

Most of those countries are about as big as a single US State (or have habitable areas as big as one) or in some cases not even as big as a county. None are even close to being wealthier. US GDP is 20.94 trillion, those combined 12 are 7.04 trillion which is roughly a 1/3rd of the US. Per Capita maybe. None have the massive influx of people from all over the World dying to live in the US. None have the population or the diversity of the US. Nobody is saying I'd rather live in Denmark than the California coast, Hawaii, NY, or Miami. They just lack the funds or skills to be able to.

All those countries seem to have 1 thing in common ........ <{ByeHomer}>

All those countries seem to have 1 thing in common ........ <{ByeHomer}>
tombstone-movie.gif

If you're Jewish and people can tell you're Jewish, you'll get a lot of shit in Russia. There's a reporter named Simon Ostrovsky who's a Russian Jew born in Russia and speaks fluent Russian. One time when he was reporting in Russia, he was on a train and some ethnic Russian starts harassing him saying he looks like a Jew and making antisemitic comments.

He also got kidnapped while reporting there, but not sure if that has anything to do with his background. Probably not. I wasn't able to find footage of him being harassed, but I have seen it in the past. Not sure if the video is still up on YouTube or if it was deleted.

NONE of those are real countries, they are incapable of defending themselves and hence have no real autonomy other than what the US, Great Britain and France grant them.

So the US is #13? Out of 190+ countries that’s not bad.

edit: Australia? Aren’t they still locked down? Or at least was locked down recently? And aren’t people getting arrested for posting stuff on Twitter?

Nobody is saying I'd rather live in Denmark than the California coast, Hawaii, NY, or Miami. They just lack the funds or skills to be able to.
<36>
US-american exceptionalism at its best.
Denmark has beautiful places and the standard of living is so much higher than that of the US, it's not even a comparison.

Of course you can comfort your mind with phrases like "well, you just don't have the money!" and tell yourself that's a great argument, but as others have pointed out, if you're rich you can live this live in dozens of countries.

When it comes to anything that's related to the quality of life, the US offers nothing aside from great landscapes, despite being wealthy as shit.

Then again, maybe i should have consideration for the average US american citizen being so brainwashed at this point, that bathing in the pride, taken for having the world's biggest military and the world's highest incarceration rate are is indeed something that outweighs what any human being with the capacity of being honest to oneself will recognize as a much superior standard of living.

Most of those countries are about as big as a single US State (or have habitable areas as big as one) or in some cases not even as big as a county. None are even close to being wealthier. US GDP is 20.94 trillion, those combined 12 are 7.04 trillion which is roughly a 1/3rd of the US. Per Capita maybe. None have the massive influx of people from all over the World dying to live in the US. None have the population or the diversity of the US. Nobody is saying I'd rather live in Denmark than the California coast, Hawaii, NY, or Miami. They just lack the funds or skills to be able to.

The US is surrounded by poor countries and is easier to immigrate to than many countries (legally and illegally). Also, the British Empire made English the lingua franca, making the US more "convenient" for most people than places with less widely-spoken languages.

Lots of people would rather live in Denmark than those places. The US has the most widely-consumed media in the world so NYC, LA and SF etc are much more well-known than any Nordic city, it doesn't necessarily make them better places to live. Also, people would rather live in Amsterdam, Vienna or Copenhagen than Mississippi, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama etc.

Only a tiny fraction of people with the skills and funds to live on the California coast, Hawaii, NY, or Miami actually live in those places, so they're obviously not that attractive.
Anyway, you're focusing on how the elite lives, whereas I'm more concerned with how the average person lives.

Last edited:
<36>
US-american exceptionalism at its best.
Denmark has beautiful places and the standard of living is so much higher than that of the US, it's not even a comparison.

Of course you can comfort your mind with phrases like "well, you just don't have the money!" and tell yourself that's a great argument, but as others have pointed out, if you're rich you can live this live in dozens of countries.

When it comes to anything that's related to the quality of life, the US offers nothing aside from great landscapes, despite being wealthy as shit.

Then again, maybe i should have consideration for the average US american citizen being so brainwashed at this point, that bathing in the pride, taken for having the world's biggest military and the world's highest incarceration rate are is indeed something that outweighs what any human being with the capacity of being honest to oneself will recognize as a much superior standard of living.

Nobody is rushing to get to 98% lily white boring Denmark like nobody is rushing to get to most of the countries on that list. The US has everything, from mountains, to oceans, forests, and deserts, beautiful Islands, some of the best National Parks on the Planet, a diverse population, diverse cuisine, the best movies, the best entertainment, the biggest companies in the World, the best Universities in the World, and is the wealthiest country in the history of time. Even the Euro is worth less than the dollar now <45>

Euros love to shit on those that passed them by ages ago. There's a reason people come to the US in droves and places like Denmark are whiter than Dana White's driveway.

Nobody is rushing to get to 98% lily white boring Denmark like nobody is rushing to get to most of the countries on that list. The US has everything, from mountains, to oceans, forests, and deserts, beautiful Islands, some of the best National Parks on the Planet, a diverse population, diverse cuisine, the best movies, the best entertainment, the biggest companies in the World, the best Universities in the World, and is the wealthiest country in the history of time. Even the Euro is worth less than the dollar now <45>

Euros love to shit on those that passed them by ages ago. There's a reason people come to the US in droves and places like Denmark are whiter than Dana White's driveway.

• I already spelled out the reasons America gets so many immigrants.
  • Diverse population is part of the reason America is so divided.
  • You can still consume American movies and entertainment in other countries.
  • Who cares how big American companies are if the pay, benefits, working conditions and working hours are better in other countries?
  • The global university rankings heavily weight research, which favors the top American universities, whereas in other countries much of the research is carried out by other institutions. The Chinese Academy of Sciences obliterates any American institution in research.
  • Who cares how wealthy a country is if the average citizen is still poor? ...and the British pound is worth much more than the US dollar.

Oh and...

Michelin-Stars-per-Capita-Final-960x801.png.webp

Last edited:
So the US is #13? Out of 190+ countries that’s not bad.

edit: Australia? Aren’t they still locked down? Or at least was locked down recently? And aren’t people getting arrested for posting stuff on Twitter?

The per capita incarceration rate in the US is over 4x higher than Australia.

Two things here but looks like the debate might have already gone there:
-These are lower populace states. I think that matters as the larger a country becomes, the more complexity required to keep it sustainable.
-I think most of that list benefits from a lower defense budget and it isn’t necessarily something the US could follow with their status in geopolitics. And I saw that as someone who would like seeing defense cuts.

the narrative that everyone is running to America is a myth lol

just because you say something a lot doesn't make it true but it seems to some kind of strategy employed by Americans for some unknown reason

your biggest immigrants come from your neighbor Mexico which is currently run by Cartel law

779b67c69d.jpg

look at all those countries running to America lololol

Back