There is REAL LEGITIMATE Hope for UFC 249!

This has nothing to do with Brazillian hooke..... err strippers or extortion.

I can’t stand khabib but at least he’s never cried on live television like Forrest Griffin has several times.

Wrestle mania was already taped earlier in the week before the Florida Gov issued the stay at home directive. Plus its an entertainment production and not a sanctioned sport like the UFC, which needs a ref, doctor, judges etc.

Wrestle mania was already taped earlier in the week before the Florida Gov issued the stay at home directive. Plus its an entertainment production and not a sanctioned sport like the UFC, which needs a ref, doctor, judges etc.
Too much intelligence for this thread

SAY THAT TO MY FACE BRO

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but WWE can go on with no Athletic Commision because it is "sports entertainment".

All sanctioned combat sports events require AC cooperation. And since all the ACs are no going combat sports until quarantine is lifted...yeeeeah not looking good for 249

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but WWE can go on with no Athletic Commision because it is "sports entertainment".

All sanctioned combat sports events require AC cooperation. And since all the ACs are no going combat sports until quarantine is lifted...yeeeeah not looking good for 249
giphy (19).gif

tenor.gif

It will happen. Closed venue. This is the big suspenseful lead up. A barn in russia. Tony gets flown their via ufc jet.

Wrestlemania is currently taking place inside an empty stadium

No reason Dana couldn't pull something like this off

https://www.ctvnews.ca/sports/wrest...ace-over-two-night-but-without-fans-1.4882466

View attachment 757615 View attachment 757616
Wrestle Mania was taped at the WWE whatever they call it facility in Florida a few weeks back.

MMA is not the same as Pro Wrasslin'.
There are no commissions for them to be subject to since it is not an actual sport.

I believe you need two participants to want the fight. not happening imo.

Except mma fights require fighters, corner men, judges, multiple refs for the different fights, cut men, doctors, EMTs. And then the close contact of multiple training partners.

Doing this now is just a bad idea and it just should not be happening. Even if the Khabib/Tony fight happens it will always be tainted by what ifs. What if they had full camps, what if they didn’t have to travel last minute, what if the venue didn’t constantly change, what if what if what if.

I’m an MMA fan who wants to see this fight, but not under these circumstances.

Back