There's no loss for UFC if they decided to cut WMMA

There are awful male fights all of the time. Bad MMA is bad MMA.

The Loopy fight earlier that night was awesome and was a true showcase of mixed martial arts and dominance. Blame Pat Barry for encouraging Rose that doing nothing and getting booed was following the gameplan instead of costing her the title.

The UFC convinced you to pay higher rates for an inferior product, plain and simply. What more needs to be said? Has nothing to do with fairness or gender or anything other than relative skill.

Imagine going to an NHL game where in between the 2nd and 3rd period you were forced to watch the local women's recreational league compete....

Separate products, separate events.

0d489627-7459-4fa9-bcd5-a57e6c9da871_text.gif

Would not surprise me in the least sadly. Some pretty unhealthy shit going on there and people just turn a blind eye to it because "they seem happy".
Yeah they seem right fucked to me. Neither of them particularly seem to be all there, IMO

If I thought getting rid of wmma would reduce the chances of having snoozers I’d be all for it but that’s not the case. When we look at the historically worse fights of all time that we’re main carding on PPV’s, the majority are mens fights.
Because the majority of fights are men’s fights, lol.

Imagine thinking WMMA is good. I only enjoy a handful of fighters throughout all the the weight classes

The skill level, athleticism, and excitement factor is so much lower in these fights. Big time WMMA fans are weirdos and I’ve never met one in real life, I’ve only seen them on this site

Leftspeak

Troll = anyone who says anything on the internet I disagree with.

I'm fine with disagreement as long it accompanied well-thought reasoning

Calling people names like "deranged cucks" or claiming that anyone likes something you don't is some sexual predator is just trolling

There are bad fights in every division and sometimes the same fighters. People forgot Anderson had his fights vs Maia, Leites and Cote.

Now,see,thats beautiful. Poetry is what that is.

Thanks, man. I work hard at this comedy Sherdoggin'. Satire, quotes, etc.

Sherdog gathers, and now my Sherdoggin' begins.
It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
I shall live and die while posting
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the walls.
I am the fire that burns against reddit/r/mma,
the light that brings the dawn,
the horn that wakes the Shertards,
the shield that guards the realms of men.
I pledge my life and honor to Sherdoggin',
for this thread and all the threads to come.

Thanks, man. I work hard at this comedy Sherdoggin'. Satire, quotes, etc.

Sherdog gathers, and now my Sherdoggin' begins.
It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
I shall live and die while posting
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the walls.
I am the fire that burns against reddit/r/mma,
the light that brings the dawn,
the horn that wakes the Shertards,
the shield that guards the realms of men.
I pledge my life and honor to Sherdoggin',
for this thread and all the threads to come.
And who are you,the proud GOAT said
to the enemy ko'd ,so low?
Only a contender,like all the others
Thats all the truth I know

A striker,a wrestler,a bjj guy
all down to defeat,these whores
My unbeaten streak is long and strong
and twice as long as yours

And so he spoke,and so he spoke
That One above all his peers
and now the GNP rains on their skulls
and the nutfleas faint from fear

I'm fine with disagreement as long it accompanied well-thought reasoning

Calling people names like "deranged cucks" or claiming that anyone likes something you don't is some sexual predator is just trolling
I didn’t call anyone a sexual predator. It’s pretty suspect that you immediately become defensive over something no one mentioned.

I didn’t call anyone a sexual predator. It’s pretty suspect that you immediately become defensive over something no one mentioned.

That is what you are describing in the post below

It serves no purpose. Nobody likes it. The only people who pretend to like it are deranged, far left SJW cucks who simp for girls they’ve never met online because they think that eventually those girls will fall in love with them and send them DMs with hookup instructions and/or a marriage proposal.

Unless I am mistaken, that’s the first time the strawweight belt has changed hands via decision. Esparza over Namajunas 1 - sub. Jedrzejczyk over Esparza- TKO. Namajunas over Jedrzejczyk- TKO. Andrade over Namajunas - KO. Zhang over Andrade - TKO. Namajunas over Zhang - TKO. Did that fight suck? Absolutely, but how many other divisions have had that kind of run?

Back