There's no way to justify 4 female divisions

Didnt compare random events. Just UFC on FOX. Try justifying it all you want. I'm just stating the facts. Why do female fighters make you feel so emasculated?
Besides sadists, psychopaths, women beaters and people in the MMA bubble (coaches, fighters themselves) - a tiny minority of customer base you can't build a business on - nobody cares about women's MMA. And manlets. Unless you get a Ronda or a PVZ, or some intriguing heat like Snek vs Necktats - you're doomed.

Stop lying to people by arguing with me, you liar.

Most don’t

Do you have the numbers to prove that or are you just guessing?

and the UFC’s biggest target market will always be males.

Okay but that’s isn’t a reason to not try to create more female fans. Women are giant untapped population of potential UFC fans. It would foolish of any company to not try to crease their popularity among women.

Do you really believe that outright ignoring the female demographic is an intelligent strategy?

Do you have the numbers to prove that or are you just guessing?

Okay but that’s isn’t a reason to not try to create more female fans. Women are giant untapped population of potential UFC fans. It would foolish of any company to not try to crease their popularity among women.

Do you really believe that outright ignoring the female demographic is an intelligent strategy?
I seem to recall that the NFL really took off when they started to attract female fans.

Also, my ex had no interest in the men's fights but she perked up when she first saw women fighting.

I don't understand how the Fox deal coming to an end matters. Do you know what he means?

Its not that its coming to an end that matters. Its that the most viewed one was a WMMA card and the lowest viewed one was a MMA card featuring Alverez and Poirier. If people didnt want WMMA and only wanted to watch MMA then the highest rated show wouldnt be a WMMA card anf the lowest viewed wouldnt be a MMA card.

There's no way to justify 1 of them. The best they have can't compete with the last place male on roster.

That logic is retarded.

So everyone in 135-155 should be cut because they can't hang with anyone at 185-HW?

These two divisions suck and should both probably be removed to curate the quality of WMMA. But the entire women's sport should not be dumpstered and certainly not for that 'reason'

It's to show the gender diversity of the sport for marketing and social defense purposes.

In reality, the women should be writing daily thank you cards to every man on the roster for being able to piggy back their irrelevant competition on a mans sport.

Its not that its coming to an end that matters. Its that the most viewed one was a WMMA card and the lowest viewed one was a MMA card featuring Alverez and Poirier. If people didnt want WMMA and only wanted to watch MMA then the highest rated show wouldnt be a WMMA card anf the lowest viewed wouldnt be a MMA card.
I agree. I just can't imagine how the deal ending was relevant. Like fans think, "Oh, the Fox deal is ending, so I think I will skip this card because reasons."
I know you didn't say it, I just sometimes choose to ignore the posters who say ridiculous things.

That logic is retarded.

So everyone in 135-155 should be cut because they can't hang with anyone at 185-HW?

These two divisions suck and should both probably be removed to curate the quality of WMMA. But the entire women's sport should not be dumpstered and certainly not for that 'reason'
Shh, not looking for justification to stupidity. No one knows what it means, It's provocative.
Was a conversation starter while this amateur level BS is on screen for the 3rd time.

Should scrap 145 and bring in atom weight so we get some girls like Half Pint in the ufc

View attachment 777195

I actually agree, 105 probably has better talent than 145.

145 is absolutely trash. I hope nunes does retire so they just close that shit down.

If Nunes retires, they need to cut 145 and 125. Let Valentina go back to Bantamweight.

They should've created a 105 division instead of 125. There's actually a shitload of talent who would fit in at 105.

This. have womans mma be 105, 115, 135

Last edited:
Well, didn't the NBA try to pimp their women's league constantly and it seemed like every weekend the ladies game was on first during that time? It's been years since I watched basketball but I remember that being a very annoying thing. Pre game shows with idiots as analysts were more entertaining than huge freakish nags airballing lay ups for 2 hours. Learn from this, Dana.

Also if anyone really doesnt like watching it because of the talent level at the moment. The talent will not be able to evolve. It the same stage of being around the female talent level if higher then the male level was back in the day.

If you wanted I guess Id be ok with Zuffa bumping up Invecta and making it the official top WMMA org.

Shh, not looking for justification to stupidity. No one knows what it means, It's provocative.
Was a conversation starter while this amateur level BS is on screen for the 3rd time.

Well you look stupid now after we all just witnessed Van Buren vs Torres...

lol

Well you look stupid now after we all just witnessed Van Buren vs Torres...

lol
Don't you point the cops at me. Ain't witnessed shit. Been in here writing down gym regimen waiting on preworkout to kick in.

They should have Instagram weight class

Back