They really want Sedriques Dumas to strike out

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dumas is facing the Beast from Russia's Middle East on an upcoming UFC card in 2 weeks.

20230611084228_Nursulton_Ruziboev1.JPG

I don't know about y'all, but Dumas is about to get creamed.

I hardly know who Dumas is and idk who that is :(
I got to be honest I don't know either and especially why the ufc would want him to "strike out".

I just looked him up and it seems he's the guy who assaulted a few ppl outside the cage especially a few women. Why didn't they just cut him?

Good. Let him get brutally finished.

Dumas has been arrested and jailed very recently, like only a few weeks ago. People say it’s baby momma drama.

Either way he’s not 100% mentally or physically ready for this fight if that’s the kind of bs he’s on this close to fight night.

Nursulton looked like a BEAST against fellow beast Brunno Ferreira.

Dumas will probably get thumped.

Dumas just beat Cody Brundage. The MW that’s opening the PPV for UFC 300 he’s already passed Bo Nickal’s toughest test…. MW better watch out.

Ah, passing the classic Brundage test...has there ever been a kingmaker of the same caliber?

The massive step up for the frazzled Sedriques Dumas, plus Nursulton's penchant for first-round finishes, both suggest extremely swift disposal of the DWCS product here

Ah, passing the classic Brundage test...has there ever been a kingmaker of the same caliber?

The massive step up for the frazzled Sedriques Dumas, plus Nursulton's penchant for first-round finishes, both suggest extremely swift disposal of the DWCS product here

I think the Uzbek hammers him, yeah. 1st round.

I got to be honest I don't know either and especially why the ufc would want him to "strike out".

I just looked him up and it seems he's the guy who assaulted a few ppl outside the cage especially a few women. Why didn't they just cut him?
Dana is taking training lessons from Dumas, so he won't get cut. Dana's wife better watch out now.

Weird ending, but Dumas was getting killed either way in that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back