They robbed Nate of his 2 best rounds...

He should bring his triathalon club to Miami and get them shot.

He beat mcnugget the 5th round and even took him down. The bell saved mcnugget.

So he has won ONE championship round against a guy who is known as having no gas after the first round lol

Fuck that I was getting excited for the later rounds knowing nates cardio I’m surprised he didn’t cause a ruckus

He was tagging madisval as rounds went by. Madisval slows down 4th and 5th round usually.
Tagging him so hard that he was making him smile, come on let’s not pretend that Nate was ever going to get a knock out in that fight.

People have a habit of confusing Nate with Nick. Nate has more heart but Nick he aint

Nah they fkn robbed Masvidal. He completely destroyed Diaz and now Diaz gets another shot at him thats bullshit. Diaz had nothing all night. Diaz didnt do shit against Conor in round 4 and 5, he'll do much less in a fight where he got completely worked for 3 rounds by a fighter with endless cardio in Mas.

Nate was getting worked pretty bad, but he was still game and Masdival looked tired on his way to the corner after the third. I don't think the outcome was by any means clear.

That said, the cuts were bad, and Nate was bleeding from his ear as well, so it's not like the stoppage was completely unjustified.

Nate Diaz is still a legend. I love that guy. A true fighter through and through with balls of steel.

Benson got a 10-8 in the 4th round by 1 judge and dropped him, and dominated the 5th as well

Conor of all ppl who is notorious for gassing and fading late took the 4th.

Nate has only won 1 4th/5th round in his career and it was the last against Conor a mostly career FW lmao

Benson+Henderson+Drops+Nate+Diaz+-+UFC+on+Fox+5.gif

Last edited:
im not hype at all for the rematch we know masvidal is the way better fighter, not even close

Conor won round 4 on all three judges cards so Nate coming on in the 4th and 5th is a myth.

hey now the UFC gets to make bank off the rematch. great for them. how convenient. zzz

Don't forget you can order a replica BMF belt on the UFC website. Never miss a chance to peddle some merch.

Yeah Nates a natural 155er, this fight was never going to be competitive. Should be Nick vs Mas for the BMF title.

I don't think Nate is a natural 155er. He kills himself to make that. I think Masvidal probably makes 155 easier. Masvidal is just a much better athlete. Everything he does out there looks smooth. Nate relies on toughness but looks awkward as hell. I was rooting for Nate but Jorge is simply a much better fighter.

Those body shots Wer nasty tho, so u don’t know if Nate could’ve gone as hard as usual in the last 2. Hopefully next time we get too see

Nate was getting worked pretty bad, but he was still game and Masdival looked tired on his way to the corner after the third. I don't think the outcome was by any means clear.

That said, the cuts were bad, and Nate was bleeding from his ear as well, so it's not like the stoppage was completely unjustified.

Very true. All the haters are going to deny him his glory. He is BMF for a reason.

Biggest balls in the UFC.

come on dude nate was done

Mas was not slowing down and was fighting smart. He would've won every round and possibly had multiple 10-8

That was a great fight, bullshit stoppage, blame NY. I'm really happy they are both willing to run it back. Two Bad Ass Mother Fuckers

Didnt Conor look destroyed by the 3rd round against Diaz, and look how that turned out... Nate even lost the 4th round. Nate is a tough SOB, but thats about it.... his cardio is overrated.

Back