They should have let Conor carry UFC 300

I'd say Weili is the best female fighter in the UFC and Yan Xiaonan is a stand up fighter.

Should be a fun scrap. Joanna vs Weili type style matchup.
I wish I had your optimism. I'm guessing Zhang will most likely just steamroll her in the first few mins if she comes out aggressive, or we'll plod along through an uneventful, tactical 5 rounds

Hes been ready for quite some time.

They shouldve put him on and took some folks off.

Guaranteed, this was what they were going to do, but conor likely demanded more money than theyd allow. Dana was asked a question about it and he danced around it, giving bullshit.
Hes had to do a big press tour for Road House, would've been hard to fit a camp round it.

Plus UFC 300 probably hit around 1m buys just off the hype of the event.

Then McGregor should be good for one more big event for something like 303.

Definitely will get more PPVs out of two events like that.

Yeah without Brock ronda or Conor not a chance this breaks 1 million . The biggest main stream name is in the prelims and she prolly gonna get her ass kicked

Conor is retire from MMA

Just now a D grade wannabe actor

Conor needed some time off to let the Peds out of the system after the "Knox"-role.

Yea, no. Doesn't need it and I have zero interest in seeing that man fight again. Card is stacked lol.

UFC cannot rely on Conor to do everything to make it to an event like 300. So many loose ends on his part.

Damn, I remember when I thought Conor's first Nate fight was gonna derail his hype train <lol>

I couldn't have been more wrong. He's 1-3 in his last 4 fights and hasn't won since 2020 yet he's still arguably the biggest draw in the UFC

Hes had to do a big press tour for Road House, would've been hard to fit a camp round it.

Plus UFC 300 probably hit around 1m buys just off the hype of the event.

Then McGregor should be good for one more big event for something like 303.

Definitely will get more PPVs out of two events like that.
I am curious about how many buys this does.

Conor being conor wouldve done some press for the movie and fight.

Thinking of the hype that dana screamed about, his reluctance to announce the main event, his demeanor when announcing the main event, and of course, this being 300, it wouldve been the epitome of striking the iron while it's hot. Conor hasnt been on the other ones and his awful movie coming out. Its picture perfect.

Still, they stacked this card to make up for star power. Great news, but it leaves future cards with nothing. Well..now they have conor.

Back