They're remaking another classic that doesn't need to be remade

The remake will never live up to the original.

Whatever you do....don't watch the remake of Point Break. Worst movie I've ever seen.

I’m not outraged, but I’m offended.

<BC1>

Could argue The Fugitive was the last great thing Harrison Ford ever did.

Just looked it up and Tommy Lee Jones's character had the same name so i guess it was a sequel of sorts.

Yeah Jones and a few other characters reprised their roles. Snipes played the wrongly accused man if I remember right.

I’ll allow it under one condition

Matthewdetective1-640x480.jpg

“What I want is a hard target search of every gas station, residence, farm house dog house, out house or henhouse within that area!”

Me and my friend Jack took mushrooms and saw the Fugitive at the movies.. most intense movie experience ever.
If they're going to remake it, they should do. it frame for frame.

Hollywood should just keep remaking Showgirls until each and every hot actress had a chance to do full frontal nudity.

As remakes go its fairly inoffensive isn't it? depends a lot who's involved with it.

After End Game I wouldn't actually mind seeing Paul Rudd take something like this or if they switch genders Emily Blunt.

Did i say film was an original idea? No. My point was its a classic and it doesn't need to be remade.
but hardly anyone is going to watch the old one, so why does it matter? let people enjoy things

Just friggin re release movies into theatres now and again

Dude personally I would love to see this movie made with the girl in the OP. Prob be funny as shit

The remake will never live up to the original.

Whatever you do....don't watch the remake of Point Break. Worst movie I've ever seen.
Perfect example
The original actors set the standard and make the characters. All of those Swayze movie remakes are complete shit. I just can't wait until Rousey tries to duplicate his character in Roadhouse. amiright?

I figure it's time to redo the Lord of the Rings.

And when will they finally correct that old, dusty, talky talky Godfather? I want action and more action and shooting and lens flare and people running and shooting and shouting at each other for most of the run time.

Maybe ten minutes of dialogue/ exposition, fill the rest with what I paid my money for: an action set piece finale that goes on for forty minutes.

Back