Crime Thieves steal $30k worth of tools, let out same day

country is being dismantled, I just cannot figure out the prime reasons for it but it's being done.

tl:dr: communism

...and you need to destabilize and break what currently works before you can have it. what we're seeing is part of the destabilization process. use decades of feminism to break up the nuclear family and destroy the bonds between the sexes, use LGBTQ as the final nail in the coffin where children get groomed into the trans cult, soft on crime policies that weaken property rights and the right to self defense, make it a free-for-all for criminals to scare and threaten law abiding citizens so they beg the state for a solution, import illegals as a permanent voting grabbing scheme that further cements the state's power.

So you think law enforcement should arrest someone and that person should remain in jail until trial?
In a case like this, I think they should have been kept in jail. $30,000 worth of stolen goods is a large amount of stolen property. If they had stolen one or two tools, I could see letting them out on bail.

I guess we don't believe in innocent until proven guilty anymore (or if we ever did).

5th%20Amendment%202.jpg
If we can take the 1st , 2nd, and 4th amendments and open them to interpretation lets add this one to it as well.

If this was their first time they have been arrested then I could see letting then out.

However I'm going to guess they have a record and probably a long one.

country is being dismantled, I just cannot figure out the prime reasons for it but it's being done.

extreme partisan politics

people care more about their side winning versus if its the right thing and hurting the country

What was bail, and
I guess we don't believe in innocent until proven guilty anymore (or if we ever did).

5th%20Amendment%202.jpg
True, but if they are caught with a house full of stolen shit, I'd say their guilt is pretty safe for US to assume, and the only unknown is what the penalty will be.

Common sense is dramatically diluted by process, but process helps maintain civilization.

It will depend greatly on whether or not they have priors, but I believe they should absolutely be charged as a felony, and because of the prodigious nature of their crimes, I'd want the max... 3 years in the pokey.

That said, as long as they have roots in the community, and are not a flight risk, bail is absolutely normal.

tl:dr: communism

...and you need to destabilize and break what currently works before you can have it. what we're seeing is part of the destabilization process. use decades of feminism to break up the nuclear family and destroy the bonds between the sexes, use LGBTQ as the final nail in the coffin where children get groomed into the trans cult, soft on crime policies that weaken property rights and the right to self defense, make it a free-for-all for criminals to scare and threaten law abiding citizens so they beg the state for a solution, import illegals as a permanent voting grabbing scheme that further cements the state's power.
ya, ok, but why? Why do they want to do that, do they actually think that'll make things better? Presumably they have family too, they want their families fucked over?

extreme partisan politics

people care more about their side winning versus if its the right thing and hurting the country
I dunno, things are really chaotic right now, I'll tell you that. At least where I live, I'm not saying chaotic meaning violent, it's just sort of uncentered, so many people, so many very different people all pushed together in the pursuit of the money and to hell with all else.

Is there a reason they should have been held?

Are they dangerous? A flight risk?
In my area someone burnt an entire Home Depot to the ground when they got found to be serially stealing.

This sounds like an aggravated case to me with the total sum of value of the stolen goods.

Is there a reason they should have been held?

Are they dangerous? A flight risk?
So as long as they don't hurt or kill someone, they should be free to steal from more people?
You must be an obvious troll.

I don't think they are the robbers. They are most likely the people the robbers fenced it to.

it depends on the type of crime, flight risk, person's past, their recidivism rate, and how the amount of evidence on them, like were they caught red handed in broad daylight on HD video with a dozen witnesses? this all plays into whether they stay in jail until their trial and or how high their bond is.

it's innocent until proven guilty and in general they deserve a fair bond depending on the crime but society has gone crazy. they recently found butchered bodies in a gruesome crime scene in NY and let them out without bail. it's insanity.
So you're saying someone should consider the mitigating factors and make a decision on bail? Groundbreaking shit right here. Can't believe this was never considered before.

So you're saying someone should consider the mitigating factors and make a decision on bail? Groundbreaking shit right here. Can't believe this was never considered before.

the man asked a question and i answered.

in my area, it's the small business' that these types of crimes are killing, that's not to say the chain are immune, many of them rather just shut down a few stores than deal with the animals that come in and feel it's fine to take anything not nailed down.

why do libs generally treat illegals and domestic criminals with such high regard? like what happened to the country where regular people's rights don't matter? well, we do know why but someone please be honest.

America has the highest percentage of incarcerated citizens in the world. This is due in part to unconstitutional bail practices forcing suspects to take plea deals.

If these alleged thieves present a flight risk, bail should be correspondingly high. If they present a danger, they shouldn't be released.

Until convicted, these ARE regular people and their rights should matter to you.

it depends on the type of crime, flight risk, person's past, their recidivism rate, and how the amount of evidence on them, like were they caught red handed in broad daylight on HD video with a dozen witnesses? this all plays into whether they stay in jail until their trial and or how high their bond is.

it's innocent until proven guilty and in general they deserve a fair bond depending on the crime but society has gone crazy. they recently found butchered bodies in a gruesome crime scene in NY and let them out without bail. it's insanity.

So no, then?

Getting caught red-handed doesn't replace a trial.

Depends.

If scumbags break into my house or business to steal shit while I’m home, I can save the taxpayers the cost of trial and incarceration and just shoot the motherfuckers in the head.

So no, then?

Getting caught red-handed doesn't replace a trial.

Thief's house is filled with stolen items, but victim only got 3 items back

Thieves let out only a few hours later

I want to know what the liberals response is to this

Let's tag all the liberals who post here so we can hear their reasoning for letting things like this happen

"Something, something, something...Reparitions. Something, something, something...Complete!"

Back