Thinking about going off paleo to gain weight

This reminds me of an argument I got into with a friend a couple years ago. The dude is like 20 years old and tells me he "hooked up" with a girl.

Long story short, they fucking made out!! Made out!!! Since when does any 20 year old guy even give a shit about making out? "Hooked up" clearly implies you banged her.

What is the point in this story? Stop saying shit is paleo when it isn't!! We're arguing about retarded shit because people insist on using the term paleo.

Paleolithic-style eating is extremely well laid out. If you aren't eating paleo, you aren't eating paleo. Everyone that is on the paleo bandwagon keeps shitting on people that are saying paleo is retarded then referencing diets that aren't paleo and are the exact same diets the people that think paleo is retarded would recommend.

What is the point in this story? Stop saying shit is paleo when it isn't!! We're arguing about retarded shit because people insist on using the term paleo.

Then give me a new word to use that means "exclusively meat, eggs, seeds, nuts, oils, fruits, vegetables, certain tubers, certain oils." I'm not guying to type that out every time I want to describe my diet.

I don't know why people flip out about the word. Like I said before, it's shorthand, in a single word it goes a long way toward explaining what a person does and does not eat, and the exceptions can be covered by the addendums that also seem to infuriate people.

I eat paleo + cheese + milk + pasta + BBQ sauce + peanut butter + cake + bread + yogurt + sour cream + whey + potatoes + ice cream + ranch dressing + spaghetti sauce + alfredo sauce + pie.

I eat paleo + cheese + milk + pasta + BBQ sauce + peanut butter + cake + bread + yogurt + sour cream + whey + potatoes + ice cream + ranch dressing + spaghetti sauce + alfredo sauce + pie.

LOL.

Xtrainer:

Please list exactly what foods people should and should not eat. From that point on, it will be known as the Xtrainer diet.

I also eat like this minus the ranch dressing, that shit'll kill ya.

I don't mean to be the turd in the punch bowl, but is there any real science to back up the idea of itemizing your food intake to the point of joyless fucktardery?

Say I'm an athlete. Will paleo make me run faster, jump higher or throw harder? And I mean specific paleo studies. Not people who just eat healthy most of the time. If there are no studies, surely you must have a few world class athletes that back the concept through practice and without compensation.

All I can find on the net is a bunch of people slinging buzz words and selling bullshit.

Then give me a new word to use that means "exclusively meat, eggs, seeds, nuts, oils, fruits, vegetables, certain tubers, certain oils." I'm not guying to type that out every time I want to describe my diet.

I don't know why people flip out about the word. Like I said before, it's shorthand, in a single word it goes a long way toward explaining what a person does and does not eat, and the exceptions can be covered by the addendums that also seem to infuriate people.

why do we need a buzz-word for healthy eating?

edit: looks like bacon beat me to calling paleo a "buzz-word".

FWIW from now on I'm going to call my custom supplement stack "anaconda protocol". Seeing as how most of the supplements I take are in anaconda protocol and I feel like I need to describe my supplement usage in a single word.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be the turd in the punch bowl, but is there any real science to back up the idea of itemizing your food intake to the point of joyless fucktardery?

Say I'm an athlete. Will paleo make me run faster, jump higher or throw harder? And I mean specific paleo studies. Not people who just eat healthy most of the time. If there are no studies, surely you must have a few world class athletes that back the concept through practice and without compensation.

All I can find on the net is a bunch of people slinging buzz words and selling bullshit.

I was going to answer this but I don't like you calling me Shirley.

Paleo is so 2008. I'm on the Meso diet and it has worked wonders for me. Muscular buns and legs, little bit of a tool shed over the ab area, better vision, increased strength and a scrotum devoid of wrinkles.

Scrotal wrinkles are a sign of copper deficiency. Eat more pennies.

I think I'll start eating Xtrainer. Give anyone give me some tips about Xtrainer?

Scrotal wrinkles are a sign of copper deficiency. Eat more pennies.

Pennies would be much more helpful if you had a zinc deficiency.

Pennies are only 2.5% copper. The rest is zinc.

For copper deficiency, I suggest gnawing on some electrical wire.

So you guys are saying a smooth scrotum is bad? I knew that my bear skin underwear and eating corn would phuck me.

This thread has exceeded it's fail capacity.

633741025103791160-GothWhat.jpg

Spoke to soon.

How much per day?

It depends on what gauge wire.

Google "paleo copper deficiency electrical wire ga chart" (without the quotes) and you'll find that there are plenty of charts available with this information.

Back