This Cold Blooded Monster Devours One of Your Family Members In Front of you, wyd?

- I'm a brazilian trained in the Tokusatsu arts. So kick his ass, while a badass song is reviberating in the background:

d73c08b76ef4375f9d08e5c2980bbee1f3d7fc7eac7596739fea374a604b5cd4.jpg

If its my brothers wife I ŵould hold her down for him.

Would you call for help? Fill the room with uppercuts?

They get pretty big but a person with a spear can probably kill one without being in too much danger. I think when large prey has already been poisoned and subdued it will be attacked by multiple dragons.

Last edited:
I saw them in Komodo island and they are huge. Once they get to a certain size they're not scared of humans at all unlike other monitor species or other animals in general because see us as potential prey. You're supposed to get out of the when they start walking towards you but one idiot tourist just stood there taking pictures as the komodo was coming right towards him. We wondered if he was going to get eaten but he got out of there last second.

I'd strangle it to death then choke it again.
And break its fucking legs til the bones poke through the skin.

And then drop an elbow on its ass from the corner of my girlfriends four post bed that has a halo hanging on it.
A halo light? What's your guy's OnlyFans channel? Asking for a friend...

We have lots of iguanas roaming around here. the city asks that we shot them with a pellet gun on sight. My neighbor tells me he has shot and killed around 35 iguanas this year. I have a pellet gun but have found i haven't had to use it. Guessing my neighbor and his joy of shooting big lizards is responsible for that.

If that big lizard came after a family member looks like I'm running to the neighbors house to come and shoot the big lizard. I'm thinking that killing a monitor lizard will take more than a pellet gun though. I don't know if the neighbor has anything larger than a pellet gun but since he is from Illinois, near Chicago, I'm guessing he is well armed and prepared.

You have good chance at kill it by throwing large rocks at it multiple times

Ask if he accepts MasterCard

Back