This is the worst fight I've ever seen...

100%. They had her setup to fight to not lose. Not fight to win.

And this is the result
Well, the setup failed her there, too. She lost

<BC1>

One of the worst fights I’ve ever seen. Luckily I had the option to fast forward through it since I wasn’t watching it live. So at least that worked out for me… If I had to watch that live in the middle of the night? Yikes

UFC is garbage..the only exciting fighters on the card were the ex-Bellator guys, Chandler and Fialho.

Plot twist: Rose is mentally weak, and didn't want the responsibility and pressure that came with being the champ. Oh wait, she has said this in her own words in the past..

Maybe that's why she sounded so deluded in the post-fight presser.. So we wouldn't suspect this

aw did i miss international smoke break time aka shetland females flailing

In some weird way, maybe subconsciously, would Pat want Rose to lose? Like is he maybe afraid of her getting too popular or too good? Does he want to ensure that she's dependent on him a little bit or make sure that she still "needs" him, hence his little subterfuge between rounds? It's just really weird.

I'm probably reading too much into it. Pat and Rose's corner might just be completely delusional with no ill intent or nefarious thoughts at all.

read positively, i guess maybe that rose is a headcase and very weak mentally, and any negative reinforcements will only sends her on a downward spiral and the corner that knows her best would only do things that can have a positive effect (praise only).

but.. overall human shittyness could also means the brainwashing theory ends up right.

A WMMA fight ending in a split decision. Who could've ever foreseen this? Good thing i skipped. The WMMA fights were planned to perfection this card. Good time to refill restock etc :)

wmma, who cares?

Blame America. If it's women or gay, it should be in your throat.
I dunno know about that. I do know about America's biggest export. Karens. You know, whiny entitled white people who make everything about them.

They overwhelmingly supported the Iraq War, but didn't stop whining even when they got what they wanted. It's just me me me mo mo mo.

Staring contest, there was no "fight"

Lol You guys actually kept watching instead of switching over to Clenelo vs Bivol?

Lol I went to get cake and came back. I love WMMA too

I kinda just feel bad for Rose. She's clearly mentally and emotionally reliant on Pat, she trusts him completely, and he's just a total fucking idiot apparently. I have to think that if Pat hadn't been so fucking useless in the corner Rose would've put up a much better performance. What a shame all around, just a complete waste.

I haven't been this bored watching a fight since Anderson vs Maia & Anderson vs Leites.
I said the same thing last night. At least Anderson showed some flashes of offense in those boring fights. Rose danced around for 5 Rounds without engaging at all. The worst performance by a champion in UFC history. Glad she lost. Hopefully one of Zhang and JJ dominates Esparza, so we do not have to see her champion for much longer. The women's fight sucked the life out of the crowd after Chandler knocked out Ferguson in the brutal fashion he did.

This ref should have been fined. Warn Rose to engage or deduct a point for timidity already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back