This man is going to run through the UFC in 2020

i love israel, but if someone is multiple lvl above, it aint adesanya, pereira maybe
maxresdefault.jpg

everyone loses...at some point...and people improve....anderson silver was submitted twice...after that, he improved and was never again submitted.

yet Nigeria has 2 champs in cock fighting, probably the greatest achievement of this tribe/country, and you are nigerian, I can smell your 85 IQ from paris mate
France's success is built off of the hardwork of non French people. Imagine having pride in stealing from others

Almost every elite athlete that competes for France is not French. Fact
in 2019 yes, if those athletes compete in france is not because france "steal" them from their country dummy, they chose to live in a country and not to live in a tribe with dirt as a meal for the week ...

lol people used to say the same think about adesanya and silva's pillows hand ... when people are going to learn that technic is usually superior to power
Who said that?

Doumbe's style is much more traditional and he won't transition to MMA as well. I'm not saying he won't win some fights, but he won't be champ.

in 2019 yes, if those athletes compete in france is not because france "steal" them from their country dummy, they chose to live in a country and not to live in a tribe with dirt as a meal for the week ...
Ok whatever. Lmk whenever France needs to be saved again.

Who said that?

Doumbe's style is much more traditional and he won't transition to MMA as well. I'm not saying he won't win some fights, but he won't be champ.
I doubt many people thought izzy would became champ in MMA after his career in kickboxing ...

Because you personally had anything to do with either of those wars and deserve to feel some sort of pride pertaining to them...
Are you really gonna interrupt me trolling the guy who's talking about negroids eating dirt? Come on man.

He is no joke; the way he handled Holzken was unbelievable

It only seems appropriate that we invoke a Schaubism here:

"I'm not $*&%ing his Cameroonian D*%& yet."

He is no joke; the way he handled Holzken was unbelievable
And he also evolved a lot after that. He had technical defensive style and was running away most of his fights ; know he's brutally knocking out the best WW one after the other. Never been KO in 77 fights.

It only seems appropriate that we invoke a Schaubism here:
"I'm not $*&%ing his Cameroonian D*%& yet."
Schobb would never say the right country, it would be something like Congo (probably spelled Kongo), Nigeria or Wakanda (the 3 African countries that he knows).

And he also evolved a lot after that. He had technical defensive style and was running away most of his fights ; know he's brutally knocking out the best WW one after the other. Never been KO in 77 fights.

Schobb would never say the right country, it would be something like Congo (probably spelled Kongo), Nigeria or Wakanda (the 3 African countries that he knows).

Schaub actually said this about Ngannou. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
schaub callen.png

Maybe he will do as well as Gökhan Saki

Back