This Ngannou vs Prime Fedor how does it go

Who wins?

• Total voters
Ngannou was a child during Fedor's prime. Fedor is an old man during Ngannou's prime. Unless you have a time machine there was no time they could have fought that would have had both of them in their primes.

And if you do have a time machine, are you really wasting it on arranging MMA fights? I can think of far better things to do with one.

If I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is tell myself what not to do and then tell Chael to avoid Silvas guard in round 5

Fedor was better than anyone Ngannou has ever fought. Who knows how it would go down. I'm pretty sure peak Fedor would beat the Ngannou who lost to Stipe the first time. Current Ngannou is better prepared to deal with Fedors clinch game though. Would be crazy to see it.

Ngannou by KO. Fedor would land faster punches but Ngannou needs one and his chin is pretty good.

Fedor tried tripping mark hunt and he got reversed. Lol.at him taking down a bigger ngannou

Those crazy Fedor fans, dragging up vs threads from 18 months ago.

Ngannou would murder Fedor. He’s bigger, longer, stronger, more powerful and has a better chin.

Fedor is probably a bit faster, but it wouldn’t matter in the end. Ngannou only needs to land once and Fedor is hittable.

Most likely Fedor would be dumb enough to trade with Ngannou, but if he wanted to Ngannou he still wouldn’t succeed. Fedor could’ve beaten Ngannou for Stipe 1, but he he couldn’t do shit the Ngannou that fought Stipe the 2nd time.

Fedor is the HW GOAT but he isn't lasting a round against Francis.

Prime Fedor with him and his team still game planning would win imo.

Not a smart idea to head hunt though. Either way, I’d be nervous watching this fight.

Derrick Lewis probably beats Fedor too....
I would literally pick current Fedor to beat Lewis if they booked the fight right now. Not even kidding. Lewis is slow, sloppy, and clearly seems to be declining into chinny, tentative, Bob Sapp territory.

Back