• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

This Ngannou vs Prime Fedor how does it go

Who wins?

• Total voters
I'm a massive Fedor fan and have always considered him the HW GOAT and top 5 P4P GOAT, but he never fought anyone like Francis.

fedor is too hittable
282jlz6_jpg.gif

il04CG.gif

There is literally not a person in the history of the planet who could beat Francis Ngannou in physical combat. I'm dead serious. He's the most dangerous man to ever live

LOL Stipe got starched by DC and had to have DC gas to win the 2nd fight. Also he got beat by Hightower now a Ngannou KO is on Fedors level?

Once you get off your rookie high from Ngannou finally beating him the 2nd time, watch Ngannou/Lewish fight and tell me how he will handle Fedor other than a well placed KO punch in the 1st round.

Fedor would break less of a sweat than he did with Zulu lol

Stipe is a basic wrestler with mediocre creds, outside foot trip to an uncontested sub on the ground

<36>
Fedor's toughest foe nearly got his head knocked off by a then unknown Brazillian.

In reality there’s no way to say what would happen between Fedor and Francis. I’m just looking at stats: how good at TDD Ngannou is vs how successful Fedor is. How accurate Francis’ strikes are vs how little afedor absorbed strikes back then... would be an insane fight,
Stipe is just past his best I think. He took some bombs though, early on. Warrior.
Yeah all we can do is try to make educated guesses.
For the record: i'm fully with you that a prime Fedor is 100% the better fighter, i just think that this version of Ngannou *could* beat him, being that much bigger.

I wouldn't bet on either man in that fight.
Btw: Ngannou proved tonight again that he's actually a really good counter puncher, people don't give him enough credit for that.

(As i always say, even in the least stacked division you don't knock fools put left and right just by being a big powerhouse).

Hope Stipe recovers well.
Unless it'd be against a guy he'd match up well against, i think he should hang them up.
He gave it all like you said (Herb Dean did a great job reffing tbh) but he's pretty old and especially after this fight, has taken lots of damage in recent years.
Plus he hasn't got anything left to prove...
Guy became the UFC HW GOAT while being a firefighter and with the exception of Struve has beaten everyone he's stepped in the cage against.

Yeah all we can do is try to make educated guesses.
For the record: i'm fully with you that a prime Fedor is 100% the better fightee, i just think that this version of Ngannou *could* beat him, being that much bigger.

I wouldn't bet on either man in that fight.
Btw: Ngannou proved tonight again that he's actually a really good counter puncher, people don't give him enough credit for that.

(As i always say, even in the least stacked division you don't knock fools put left and right just by being a big powerhouse).

Hope Stipe recovers well.
Unless it'd be against a guy he'd match up well against, i think he should hang them up.
He gave it all like you said (Herb Dean did a great job reffing tbh) but he's pretty old and especially after this fight, has taken lots of damage in recent years.
Plus he hasn't got anything left to prove...
Guy became the UFC HW GOAT while being a firefighter and with the exception of Struve has beaten everyone he's stepped in the cage against.
Yeah I agree, anything can happen when a scary ass striker like Ngannou is fighting. I also hope Dtipe recovers and is ok. He gives no fucks, he’s an absolute warrior. If he can afford to retire now, he should imo. He’s got nothing left to prove as far as I’m concerned.

Wow Fedor is actually losing in this poll all though very close. Very rare to see.

Young Fedor wins in a ring. Ngannou in a cage.

Back