This season is really good

Actually haven't seen a TUF since around like season 10 or so, so it's jarring how much different it is from the spike tv product (in a good way mostly).

How different was season 28 compared to this one?

can you elaborate ? I was thinking of watching or i could watch other fights
Less manufactured drama (at least so far), and much more footage of training, strategy sessions with the coaches, clips of the guys' matches before TUF, and nicely edited clips of their backstory that feel human instead of rehashed cliches.

I find the camera work in this season really off, it’s like blurry especially during the fight . Makes it hard to watch

Less manufactured drama (at least so far), and much more footage of training, strategy sessions with the coaches, clips of the guys' matches before TUF, and nicely edited clips of their backstory that feel human instead of rehashed cliches.
It seems like they barely interact in the house. Not much hijinks or guys getting wasted and acting overly frattish.

Not sure if it's because these guys have their heads on right or because the producers told them to not go for that stuff. Maybe they have an episode where they go wild or something.

I like the more professional look. Makes them look more like martial artists.

It seems like they barely interact in the house. Not much hijinks or guys getting wasted and acting overly frattish.

Not sure if it's because these guys have their heads on right or because the producers told them to not go for that stuff. Maybe they have an episode where they go wild or something.

I like the more professional look. Makes them look more like martial artists.
I remember someone saying there is no alcohol any more. I'm cool with that honestly. The drama got a little excessive at times. Plus tension builds regardless of drinking or not. Anyone that's been to jail or military I assume, can attest to the tension with alot of people in close quarters. Granted, they do have a far better living situation in that mansion lol

The season with the flyweight champs was the best recent season.

Some good info in here. I stopped watching TUF a while back and prior to that had been fast forwarding straight to the fights because the house drama was so lame. Think I'll give this season a chance.

I actually find the whole "home video backstory" part of this season incredibly unnecessary and annoying. I feel like there is too much time wasted in the episodes, like the TUF flashback moments. I want to see more of them in the house so I can get to know who I like and form an opinion on them. I also don't feel like it shows them training with each other much at all so I legit don't know what these guy's strengths and weaknesses are. I basically watch the fights blind as to what each guy is looking to do in the matchup. I am enjoying the fights for sure though, the fighters seem evenly matched and it has made for some good scraps, but I just don't care for the format they are doing the show in now. Just my opinion of course...but I am jacked for the semis to begin, I think these are going to be some great fights.

I think i've enjoyed the lack of having to skip commercials. Show has a lot of fluff as it is where it was tough to do it and commercials both. Without them ive found the season to be pretty watchable and enjoyable aside from being pissed at Dana for the way he treated the injured fighter.

Back