Thor Is Unstoppable

I can guarantee 510 isnt going to happen. If he pulls 501 theres no way hes going to have enough in the tank to go up. You have to learn how to walk before you run.

Dumb comment.

You're looking at one of the top 2 best deadlifters of this generation, not some amateur at a local show.

He will be able to do 510, and 520...Just not after doing 501.

I find it odd how confident he is about 520, to be that confident he has to be hiding something the rest of us are unaware of. Some have stated that he has already pulled past 501. Apparently there is a whiteboard in Thor's gym when Martins goes to train there that read 507kg.(One of their videos training together.)

I'm thinking he has already hit it while peaking in strength before his last deload to do this one in May.

Are you upset about his soft dick?

I'll tell you what I'm upset about

His dramatics. He posted a video about his 500kg deadlift, he was lay on a table covered in fake blood. He was talking about the lift saying things like "blood was everywhere, pouring out of my nose". Then you watch him lift it and you see maybe three specs of blood come out.

Then he proceeds to say the most stupid lies. He got home and forgot his kids names for two weeks. He forgot how to drive. He went blind for hours or days I forget. His blood pressure was unreadable and his heart rate was over 200 constantly..... Stuff like that , just blatantly lying, in an obvious attempt to make his lift appear more magical and mythical

He then keeps popping up saying how he hopes someone breaks his record, and how he wants someone to break it. When really you can tell it actually the absolute last thing he wants.

So because of all his two faced bullshit and lies, I want to see his record taken from him and watch him attempt to put on a happy graceful persona

I find it odd how confident he is about 520, to be that confident he has to be hiding something the rest of us are unaware of. Some have stated that he has already pulled past 501. Apparently there is a whiteboard in Thor's gym when Martins goes to train there that read 507kg.(One of their videos training together.)

I'm thinking he has already hit it while peaking in strength before his last deload to do this one in May.
Uh, he obviously stated that, because he's trying to get subscribers and viewership.

His dramatics. He posted a video about his 500kg deadlift, he was lay on a table covered in fake blood. He was talking about the lift saying things like "blood was everywhere, pouring out of my nose". Then you watch him lift it and you see maybe three specs of blood come out.

Then he proceeds to say the most stupid lies. He got home and forgot his kids names for two weeks. He forgot how to drive. He went blind for hours or days I forget. His blood pressure was unreadable and his heart rate was over 200 constantly..... Stuff like that , just blatantly lying, in an obvious attempt to make his lift appear more magical and mythical

He then keeps popping up saying how he hopes someone breaks his record, and how he wants someone to break it. When really you can tell it actually the absolute last thing he wants.

So because of all his two faced bullshit and lies, I want to see his record taken from him and watch him attempt to put on a happy graceful persona
And it all got you worked up enough to write an enraged novel about him.

I watched the deadlift when it happened and haven’t consumed another piece of Eddie’s content since. It’s been pretty easy.

Uh, he obviously stated that, because he's trying to get subscribers and viewership.

You don't just talk THAT amount of shit without backing it up.

It's the best way to LOSE subs and views you dumbdumb.

Sub-80 IQ? Or just disabled? Which are you? Please don't say both, my soft heart would have to create a gofundme for you.

You should work on that so social media “influencers” can’t play you for clicks and views.

He didn't play me. I was actually a fan before I seen that video

He played everyone who fell for his lies though, I see people on YouTube popping up saying how Eddie nearly died, how he was blind after it, had a stroke and come through it. Utter morons. Just repeating what their leader has told them. Nazis really

So I want to see Thor break this record easy drop the weight and smile like it was nothing. Then Eddie's dramatics will backfire on him

Dumb comment.

You're looking at one of the top 2 best deadlifters of this generation, not some amateur at a local show.

He will be able to do 510, and 520...Just not after doing 501.

Dumb comment. I implied 501 wouldn't happen after 501, I didnt mean it would never happen in the future. Also, if thor was smart he would keep breaking the record by a kilo so he can get paid.

He is pretty fucking annoying at times, but still very entertaining. Just wish both he and Thor could fucking squash this shit and move the fuck on.

He is pretty fucking annoying at times, but still very entertaining. Just wish both he and Thor could fucking squash this shit and move the fuck on.

Once Thor beats him it's automatically squashed

The pecking order will be established

Sub-80 IQ? Or just disabled? Which are you? Please don't say both, my soft heart would have to create a gofundme for you.
Well yeah plenty of people do like fighters. And then often they can't back it up and get knocked out.

Once Thor beats him it's automatically squashed

The pecking order will be established

Nope...They will still hold it over him that it wasn't in comp even though Eddie had his comp tailor made for him at the expense of Pritchett and Magnusson.(Shaw and Oberst both admitted it...and Pritchett just confirmed it in an interview.)

It will never squash because both of them are too pigheaded to actually move on. Hell, Eddie just might come back and then we have more drama.

I'm just basing my guess off years of competing in a strength sport, and statistics from meets like usapl nationals. You're basing your guess off stuff you pull out of your butt and instagram.

This exact thing ruined Conor McGregor's career after his fights with Mayweather and Khabib.

Nazis really

tenor.gif

Well yeah plenty of people do like fighters. And then often they can't back it up and get knocked out.

Because fighting is lifting weight.<GOT2>

Seriously man, looking more like sub-80 IQ level. You would have had an excuse if you were just retarded for being this dense.

This exact thing ruined Conor McGregor's career after his fights with Mayweather and Khabib.

tenor.gif
Precisely.

It leads straight to irrelevancy and a downward spiral that an athlete never recovers from.

So I want to see Thor break this record easy drop the weight and smile like it was nothing. Then Eddie's dramatics will backfire on him

Eddie's life will be forever altered.

Nope...They will still hold it over him that it wasn't in comp even though Eddie had his comp tailor made for him at the expense of Pritchett and Magnusson.(Shaw and Oberst both admitted it...and Pritchett just confirmed it in an interview.)

It will never squash because both of them are too pigheaded to actually move on. Hell, Eddie just might come back and then we have more drama.

Eddie will just come off like a jealous bitch at the end of the day if Thor breaks his record easily and he is calling cheat, not fair etc etc and I think that will backfire on him

Eddie is done for with the deadlift, hes been gone too long, plus he almost died, went blind, suffered a stroke, forgot his kids names and whatever else he's managed to think up, so I doubt he would dare risk trying to lift more, you never know what could happen, he could even suffer a genuine nose bleed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back