Thor Is Unstoppable

Eddie will just come off like a jealous bitch at the end of the day if Thor breaks his record easily and he is calling cheat, not fair etc etc and I think that will backfire on him

Eddie is done for with the deadlift, hes been gone too long, plus he almost died, went blind, suffered a stroke, forgot his kids names and whatever else he's managed to think up, so I doubt he would dare risk trying to lift more, you never know what could happen, he could even suffer a genuine nose bleed
Gotten to.

Eddie's life will be forever altered.

It will

He LOVES saying he has a world record, that phrase shall be forcibly removed from his vocabulary

Thor will also steal many of his social media followers.

Both those things will eat away at Eddie. He already get mad when Thor mentions him in his YouTube videos now, so when Thor takes his subscribes and his world record from him, my my

It will

He LOVES saying he has a world record, that phrase shall be forcibly removed from his vocabulary

Thor will also steal many of his social media followers.

Both those things will eat away at Eddie. He already get mad when Thor mentions him in his YouTube videos now, so when Thor takes his subscribes and his world record from him, my my

Technically, they are still world records.

Just like Louis Cyr's records before modern guys beat them.(Mateusz obliterating the Cyr DB record for one.)

Was you gotten to when you ran with your tail between your legs to the mods to get them to tell me off?
I’m guessing it was @TeTe, given he was posting around here the other day.

But, again, I do enjoy it bothering you.

Looking in a mirror, are we?

Looking at Eddie Hall’s Instagram?

Makes zero sense

Also just to reiterate

I'm three other topics you refused to quote me, you told other people "I'm not worth talking to"

And now I've been yellow carded all I see in alerts is "JimRussel quoted you" ad nauseum

Quite amusing

If/when Thor takes the record I could see Eddie trying to mount a comeback and milking it for all it's worth for about a year. He'd get way more followers by playing this redemption or comeback angle as opposed to being some goofy fatass that's out of the game just living the gym life.

Put the tinfoil hat on and look into it.

There you go again

Wasn't worth talking to the other day and too afraid to quote me and instead you just left both threads. Now the yellows are on you can't stop quoting me

SOFT lad

You gotta feel for the guy. Almost killed himself doing it and Thor is gonna make it look easy. I'd be salty if I were him too. You must hate Eddie, eh?
No, I just understand how sports progress over time.

Back