Thor Is Unstoppable

Just try and calm yourself down
The evidence clearly shows this is what needs to happen lol.

Don’t have a stroke over who can pick up more weight off the floor, brah. Can you even total 500kg? Start small.

The evidence clearly shows this is what needs to happen lol.

Don’t have a stroke over who can pick up more weight off the floor, brah. Can you even total 500kg? Start small.

Think I did that in tenth grade or so

I have the suspicion you and @WARinsertname have never picked up a barbell.

For sure Davem10 hasn’t lol. He seems like the kind of guy who sends DMs to guys like Eddie on Instagram.

“fuck u Eddie, Thor is gonna crush ur record and ruin your life. also i hate u.”

It will

He LOVES saying he has a world record, that phrase shall be forcibly removed from his vocabulary

Thor will also steal many of his social media followers.

Both those things will eat away at Eddie. He already get mad when Thor mentions him in his YouTube videos now, so when Thor takes his subscribes and his world record from him, my my
Most people here don't follow the soap opera behind the scenes of strongman competitors like you do. I had no idea Eddie Hall hated Thor so much until you kept bringing it up. I just watch 'em lift and leave it that, y'know.

Why are you so personally invested in this record? Does it make any difference to your life who holds it? All records fall eventually.

That level of confidence for the 501kg going up "like nothing" is leading me to believe he has done it before and knows he can.

The 520kg though...Meh. I'll believe it when it's up to his pelvis waiting to be dropped after the ref says drop.

If you're going to keep riding my dick like this, get the KY...My shaft is starting to chafe.
What is up with this forum and this reference lately?

Unless this is a joke on that, what the fuck lol

Most people here don't follow the soap opera behind the scenes of strongman competitors like you do. I had no idea Eddie Hall hated Thor so much until you kept bringing it up. I just watch 'em lift and leave it that, y'know.

Why are you so personally invested in this record? Does it make any difference to your life who holds it? All records fall eventually.

Well I found out that these two were battling so to speak

Looked into it

Seen Eddie's constant lies, his attempts to belittle Thor's attempt, and how two faced he is and now Im invested in him losing

I want him to lose more than Thor to win. Just Thor doing it will make it extra sweet because Eddie really dislikes Thor

Guys who don’t lift tend to get weird about this shit.

Same as diehard fans in mainstream sports.

I'm invested in it just to see an amazing lift. Got excited when Mateusz pressed that 320 Cyr DB too. Iron Bibby had me on the edge with his 533 log lift.(Unofficial but still.)

Well I found out that these two were battling so to speak

Looked into it

Seen Eddie's constant lies, his attempts to belittle Thor's attempt, and how two faced he is and now Im invested in him losing

I want him to lose more than Thor to win. Just Thor doing it will make it extra sweet because Eddie really dislikes Thor

Reality shows are probably tough for you, eh?

What is up with this forum and this reference lately?

Unless this is a joke on that, what the fuck lol

As you can see, Jack gets triggered by the mention of an erect penis as it's only a distant memory for his flaccid inept boy clit

So... Thor saying he will pull 520kgs if he gets 2k Twich or whatever platform suscribers.

After watching him pull 470kgs I'm pretty positive he will pull the 501kgs. 520 would be awesome.

@JimRussel ... why you keep answering at the village idiot? For what we know he could have mental health issues.
idiot.jpg

Back