Thoughts on McGregor's body?

Eticycle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm personally underwhelmed by Conor's body as a professional athlete. At times, he seriously looks like all he had done was pushups, jogging, and eating a diet of lettuce. Like in the Chad fight.. what was up with his body..? There's also a clip of him on YouTube where Cristano Ronaldo pays him a visit at his gym and literally says he's looking quite skinny and weak. Conor of course being cocky and delusional replied with "I'm an animal, brother."

I wonder where his power comes from.. his body legit looks like a teenager who does mild bodyweight exercises here and there. Not to mention he's known for poor cardio.. sheesh brother. Pack some meat on those bones, or at least have good cardio if you're lanky.

He is a featherweight fighting the likes of Middleweight Goat Anderson Silva at 176 lbs so how do you expect him to look?

DaL5-CFW0AEMxrJ.jpg:large

Some of NYPD's finest were impressed..

First off, he's in hell of good shape. Secondly, looking like a fitness competition winner has shit all to do with your skills.

You're either a troll or a huge dumb fuck. Or possibly both

You're either a troll or a huge dumb fuck. Or possibly both

And you sound like a triggered Conor fanboy with nothing to add to the conversation. Please do elaborate

I'm judging him based on the standard of a professional athlete, not the average sherdogger

Last edited:
I was hoping the title was cut off and it actually read... "Thoughts on Mcgregor's body of work"

the 145lb division is the most exciting division in the ufc right now arguably. Will conor go back down bc there are some pretty dope fights down that way. like the whole top 10

I love shitting on Conor but you have to be straight up fucking brain dead to think he doesn’t look in great shape

And you sound like a triggered Conor fanboy with nothing to add to the conversation. Please do elaborate

I'm judging him based on the standard of a professional athlete, not the average sherdogger

Oh ok so you are a dumb fuck. Got it. Here ya go

con.jpg

Oh ok so you are a dumb fuck. Got it. Here ya go

View attachment 773368

Both mediocre physiques, but at least Khabib actually has conditioning and the strength was full on display as he manhandled Conor at will. Hell, he could've shagged him if he wanted to, but Khabib doesn't roll that way. Mcgregor was ragdolled by Mini mendes lmao

Dummy has nothing to say so he posts a picture to speak for itself rofl

Last edited:
Both mediocre physiques, but at least Khabib actually has conditioning and the strength was full on display as he manhandled Conor at will. Hell, he could've shagged him if he wanted to, but Khabib doesn't roll that way. Mcgregor was ragdolled by Mini mendes lmao

Dummy has nothing to say so he posts a picture to speak for itself rofl

I hope you don't have any kids

Conor is not in the bodybuilding or magazine cover-boy business, and physiques don't win fights, so I'm not quite sure what the criticism is about...?

Back