Opinion Threat of White Nationalism Megathread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people freak out when some dumbass idiotic antifa kids punch somebody but yet deny the very obvious threat of white nationalism...Makes no sense.

White Nationalism is the biggest threat facing this country. These people can attack at anytime and anywhere...and there is a shitload of them out there, a shitload of these people with crazy thoughts, most don't act on it but when they do, lots of people die......The biggest threat from this ideology is that, it could very well turn much more organized instead of being single actors, which could mean civil war.

So can you people make thread about white nationalist now as much as you do for antifa punching people? You people give more attention to a punch than to the real threat that is White Nationalism.

So strange right? The way some of the gun extremists talk about ANTIFA you would think it's the Taliban or something. ANTIFA=nerds with hoodies

Cartoons like Trump get elected because of neo-lib, pseudo-intellectual BS like this.
Trump got elected because a lot of people endorsed him with their vote. It's amazing how many Trumpers are so embarrassed about loving the guy they can't even directly affirm the responsibility they incur for giving him their vote.

"You liberals forced me into voting for Trump! I had no choice...and get those fucking brownies out of my country!"

If antifa knew how to use guns, could afford guns or even had the strength to lift a gun I bet they would have.

I see. Well I suppose to some people learning how to point it and pull the trigger thingie was really complicated. A major life accomplishment.

So many cum guzzling righties in here defending the honor of white nationalists/domestic terrorists.
Too many different definitions of "White nationalist."

We need white people in Europe that question unchecked mass immigration. Are they all "White nationalists?"

Is there an point to any of your posts?
Yes, read them some time. The point of asking you what the point of yours was is that it's irrelevant to what's going on.

Too many different definitions of "White nationalist."

We need white people in Europe that question unchecked mass immigration. Are they all "White nationalists?"

Speaking of cum guzzling white nationalists, how's it going?

Repressed, legitimate opinions leads to some very weird behavior. Nobody should ever kill a stranger of any race without direct provocation or necessity to survive, and it's not an excuse, but repressed opinions which are not "allowed" make for some weird feelings in people.

Repressed? Opinions that are not allowed? There is like a 400 year history are racism and racial oppression in this country. How the fuck have these white nationalist been repressed? They are not the victims here.

Repressed? Opinions that are not allowed? There is like a 400 year history are racism and racial oppression in this country. How the fuck have these white nationalist been repressed? They are not the victims here.

The past is frozen and no longer flows.

Get over it.

Yes people are labeled racist and nazi if they oppose mass immigration. Even if they fully explain why it's causing problems they are still labeled racist and are silenced. This will piss people off when they see their country going down the drain.

I believe people have a natural instinct to protect their land. The Natives didn't just roll over and take it, they fought hard.

No they are generally not victims. But transference and frustration occur when people aren't allowed to say what they think is a reasonable opinion.

In the 50s-60s it was reasonable lefty opinions that were repressed and "wrong-think," so you ended up with campus bombings and militant groups.

man everyone calm down hahahaha antifa it's a big joke everyone knows this
they cant do shit

Yes people are labeled racist and nazi if they oppose mass immigration. Even if they fully explain why it's causing problems they are still labeled racist and are silenced. This will piss people off when they see their country going down the drain.

I believe people have a natural instinct to protect their land. The Natives didn't just roll over and take it, they fought hard.

They fought hard just like that guy who shot up Walmart yesterday. Keep advocating for this stuff shit sack.

Maybe time to start monitoring 4 and 8chan a little more closely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back