Three commentators doesn't work. It's too messy.

At times it feels like 3 guys at a bachelor's party.

They should throw anik out, put DC Cruz and Rogan in the commentary booth and watch as chaos ensues

The UFC should have used Ariel Helwani for a 3 man team. Ariel knows how to control a group conversation.

Is Anik the awkward one that fades into a whisper that I keep hearing? Fookin annoying man.

Something big happens now and they're just like 'meh'... With DC I think it's because he obviously thinks he's better than everyone he's watching so he never seems 'impressed'.

You want a guy who's just a fan and goes off when something big happens. Goldie did that, and I'm sure plenty of other dudes out there could too. Just not bad commentators like DC or Anik.

I think it's fine. D.C. is always entertaining.

I'll be the contrarian, i really liked the commentary format tonight. Hope they keep it.

Goldberg is a hack. I'm grateful not to hear him asking for Joe's approval (right Joe?) .
I also hated how he'd talk about tangential or outright unrelated shit while actual action was happening in the octagon.
His catchphrases were corny, old, and tired.
The events are exponentially better simply because nobody is saying "slip and rip".

Back