Three small appliances that changed my life

johnnybeebob

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Instantpot : I make curries / soups all sorts of stuff in it. It’s a electronic pressure cooker.

2. Soda stream : I drink a lot of Budy / Perrier so this works out well for me. I save loads of money as I drink like 4 litres of Perrier a day normally. The gas refills are cheap if you exchange on the black market

2. My blendtec blender : Cheaper then a vita mix. Like half the price ... makes amazing smoothies

Pssst...

f_6611.jpg

Hey man you looking for Perrier carbonation refills? I got the good shit.

1. Silver Surfer Vape - Monster rips from a whip based vape even have a set up for dabs

2. Margaritaville Machine - Perfectly smooth blended margaritas

3.Cobra Radar Detector - Would be in jail without it

Highly agree with the insta-pot

others to consider for myself:

1. camping stoves when power goes out
2. automatic stapler, holy moly that has saved a lot of time and grief

I bought a refurbished Vitamix that has a multi year warranty directly on their website for about half the price as a new one. It's great.

Also I use an espresso machine pretty regularly.

And I guess going along with the espresso machine, a burr coffee grinder.

instantpot is nice but it sucks aside from pressure cooking stuff.

Got a ceramic coffee pour over thats been pretty awesome on the daily. simple, fast, delicious. also helps that i have a boiling hot water dispenser.

Sous Vide - the only way to cook steak.

High Quality Headphones - Can't go back to cheap shit. Noise canceling is also crucial for flights.

Smart globes. I can change the color of my lights from my smartphone. Very useful and fun for sexy time.

I’m basic as fuck.....

Microwave, because fuck waiting more than a minute.

Nutribullet, because milkshakes.

Keurig, because fuck waiting for a whole pot to brew .

Portable sauna, portable float tank, inversion table. I wanna feel nice and supple.

When I first heard about air fryers they sounded stupid. Now I use one pretty much every day.

ricky and morty bong single perc with ice catcher for ripping fat bowls

G-pen vape for ripping carts

small classic glass pipe with carb for smoking small one hitters old school style

1. Instantpot : I make curries / soups all sorts of stuff in it. It’s a electronic pressure cooker.

2. Soda stream : I drink a lot of Budy / Perrier so this works out well for me. I save loads of money as I drink like 4 litres of Perrier a day normally. The gas refills are cheap if you exchange on the black market

2. My blendtec blender : Cheaper then a vita mix. Like half the price ... makes amazing smoothies

4. your vibrator....

Back