Media Three WMMA Fights Scheduled For DWTNCS ( Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series ) on ESPN+

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trio of Ladies Fights Announced for DWTNCS
WMMA Scene Now
Published on Apr 15, 2019

~
Hannah Goldy vs Kali Robbins

~
Sarah Alpar vs. Shanna Young

~
Also Mariya Agapova vs Tracy Cortez

Last edited:
All these bums everywhere. Haven't they learned from Sage, Gall, East, Brown?

Of course Dana White put his fucking name in there.

Narcissistic as fuck, as always

How do u even watch this show, online only?

Got to see both Tracy Cortez and Shanna Young fight live at the last few Invicta shows. Shanna had FoTN and has a clean sidekick she goes high with. Looking forward to her performance.

juCGhguQjEG7Sbfb2Bynb00zoqpSWaDU_aN40J-5BE8.gif
That’s a shame. No surprise there’s a ton of wmma fights on this shit. They treat wmma like a star search more than a sport. They’re just looking for a really hot chick that can somewhat fight that they can hype up.

These fights are ALWAYS one of two things
1) boring decisions (usually 29-28’s)
2) or ridiculous mismatches where one gets their face beat in or submitted easily

There you have the woman’s version of DWTNCS recap and I’m not even a WMMA hater

Thanks! I had looked on the DWTNCS wikipedia page to see if that might be the case, but I missed the part where it said the next season would be on ESPN+.

Yeah it will be on there. FightPass isnt going to have new fights minus the couple early prelims for ppv events (which might end up going to espn+ eventually

Women who got a UFC contract from fighting on DWTNCS were:

Antonina Shevchenko
Maycee Barber
Marina Rodriguez
Lauren Mueller

Taila Santos
Sarah Frota
Mayra Bueno
Luana Carolina Souza

Trio of Ladies Fights Announced for DWTNCS
WMMA Scene Now
Published on Apr 15, 2019

~
Hannah Goldy vs Kali Robbins

~
Sarah Alpar vs. Shanna Young

~
Also Mariya Agapova vs Tracy Cortez

Wouldn't it be "three women's fights added..." instead of "WMMA"? Because WMMA is redundant.

Wouldn't it be "three women's fights added..." instead of "WMMA"? Because WMMA is redundant.
My original choice for a thread title actually used the phrase "Women's Fights" (a change from the video's use of "Ladies Fights"). Why did I change my mind? Well, I always try to make thread titles that work optimally for the Sherdog search engine and I thought it possible someone might search something like "WMMA DWTNCS". That's why I chose "WMMA".

My original choice for a thread title actually used the phrase "Women's Fights" (a change from the video's use of "Ladies Fights"). Why did I change my mind? Well, I always try to make thread titles that work optimally for the Sherdog search engine and I thought it possible someone might search something like "WMMA DWTNCS". That's why I chose "WMMA".
Explaining a redundancy doesn't make it any less redundant.

Explaining a redundancy doesn't make it any less redundant.
Redundancy is sometimes a virtue. Did you never learn that lesson? Avoiding redundacy at all times, failing to see that there are sometimes virtues to it, is low level.

Redundancy is sometimes a virtue. Did you never learn that lesson? Avoiding redundacy at all times, failing to see that there are sometimes virtues to it, is low level.

Back