Media Throwback to when Rockhold was on Millionaire Matchmaker "Do you swallow or spit girl?"

I'm sorry girl. I think my beer was laced with CTE.

luke-rockhold_1wbnywff9ic2f1tdblsx0aylr2.jpg

Last edited:
Was Luke a socially awkward weirdo from birth or is it because he was good looking and women gave him attention regardless so he never had to pick up social skills?
I think you nailed it. add in that he's rich and famous and surrounded by people kissing his ass all day long. but both of your points are spot on correct

On a first date? That's just self sabotage.
First thought from vid? He's all up close on her pretty butt, date obviously going great, and he'd likely have found the answer pretty soon if he wasn't such a dick.

C'mon Luke, Grow The F Up.​

First thought from vid? He's all up close on her pretty butt, date obviously going great, and he'd likely have found the answer pretty soon if he wasn't such a dick.

Lets get real here though, without any cameras around that girl does whatever the good looking, muscular, wealthy & famous UFC fighter wants. She just had to keep face in front of the cameras.

You get laid first, then you find out while you're getting a BJ. Or you ask her while you're lying in bed together after you've nutted in her. You don't ask it on a first date. In fact avoid sex questions altogether until after you've actually fucked.

You get laid first, then you find out while you're getting a BJ. Or you ask her while you're lying in bed together after you've nutted in her. You don't ask it on a first date. In fact avoid sex questions altogether until after you've actually fucked.

A gentleman doesn't need to ask, you just find out organically.

But this was fake ass reality TV.

There was probably a producer behind the camera telling Luke to make it extra trashy.

"Luke that was great but we need it to be trashier, run your mouth more.

Now lift up her dress for the camera, we need the upskirt shot!"

I still want to know what made Luke want to go on that show in the first place. This was around the time Rockhold was at the peak of his career.

Anybody remember Tim Sylvia on Blind date? The true lord of cringe

Lets get real here though, without any cameras around that girl does whatever the good looking, muscular, wealthy & famous UFC fighter wants. She just had to keep face in front of the cameras.
This right here... the girl just wanted to save face because it was on TV, but in private she would be on her knees already

1714152885559.png

Back