Social TikTok is a Cyberweapon

I checked out malcore website, and it's not up to date. tiktok doesnt ask for location or calendar, it does not ask, you couldnt give it to them.

maybe the app permissions are different on an android? but if you're using android, app privacy is a joke to start with, clutching pearls.
@Hog-train (rather than two replies)

It was posted 2023 after Tik toks latest macro release. But you can defend it as much as you like. I'm not even against their product, again, it's the fact that it's a basically state owned entity.

It was posted 2023 after Tik toks latest macro release. But you can defend it as much as you like. I'm not even against their product, again, it's the fact that it's a basically state owned entity.
is Apple lying to me?

this is what it shows:

aside from that, the fact that it allows for private relay logon, it's got a lot of work to do to steal from folks......

is Apple lying to me?

this is what it shows:

aside from that, the fact that it allows for private relay logon, it's got a lot of work to do to steal from folks......

What? You just listed a link to a thread asking why Tik Tok is still accessing someones contacts after they toggled off. You just screen grabbed the picture. Pretty funny slip of admission.

How can TikTok access my contacts even though I haven’t given it permission? They all show up every time I open the app.

You're absolutely free to keep using tik tok for the next 270 days, lol enjoy. You have obviously made up your mind about the app and are not really interested about state ownership of social media.

Last edited:
What? You just listed a link to a thread asking why Tik Tok is still accessing someones contacts after they toggled off. You just screen grabbed the picture. Pretty funny slip of admission.

How can TikTok access my contacts even though I haven’t given it permission? They all show up every time I open the app.

You're absolutely free to keep using tik tok for the next 270 days, lol enjoy. You have obviously made up your mind about the app and are not really interested about state ownership of social media.

I mean it's absolutely true that you could choose never to give Tiktok permission to integrate with other apps, choose not to give it access to your contacts, never use your Tiktok ID for SSO with other apps, never install it in a country where it still collects location data, just never install it at all or never use a mobile phone.
As that thread points out, it'd be interesting to see how much information it still managed to collect on you from people you know.

Your own government spies on you and feeds you disinformation and propaganda. The outrage over tiktok is comical

I mean it's absolutely true that you could choose never to give Tiktok permission to integrate with other apps, choose not to give it access to your contacts, never use your Tiktok ID for SSO with other apps, never install it in a country where it still collects location data, just never install it at all or never use a mobile phone.
As that thread points out, it'd be interesting to see how much information it still managed to collect on you from people you know.

100% what data mapping is. You dont exist in a vacuum; in that example toggling off contacts didnt prevent people who had him as a contact linking him. Hence heres a list of people you may know. contacts were still populated from old permissions and data mapping.

I checked out malcore website, and it's not up to date. tiktok doesnt ask for location or calendar, it does not ask, you couldnt give it to them.

maybe the app permissions are different on an android? but if you're using android, app privacy is a joke to start with, clutching pearls.
@Hog-train (rather than two replies)

It's not that TikTok is more invasive than other apps.

It's that the CCP has access to all the info and it's being used as a propaganda tool by the CCP.

Try searching Tiananmen Square, Taiwan independence or Uyghur Muslims on TikTok. It's definitely censored and controlled - even all the comments.

TikTok USA claims China has no influence which is an obvious lie.

But Jake Shields is against it, so I must be wrong.

Last edited:
Your own government spies on you and feeds you disinformation and propaganda. The outrage over tiktok is comical

What part about a Chinese company collecting massive amounts of data, and negatively influencing children is comical to you?

What part about a Chinese company collecting massive amounts of data, and negatively influencing children is comical to you?
That fact that we pretend to care while our own government is doing the same to us

It's not that TikTok is more invasive than other apps.

It's that the CCP has access to all the info and it's being used as a propaganda tool by the CCP.

Try searching Tiananmen Square, Taiwan independence or Uyghur Muslims on TikTok. It's definitely censored and controlled - even all the comments.

TikTok USA claims China has no influence which is an obvious lie.

But Jake Shields is against it, so I must be wrong.

tiktok is influencial, sure

I searched Tianamen Square and top 4, Amyth, 60 minutes, Armins, history on film, all have 500+ comments per video, plenty of negative comments dating back to 2021. History on film is "top liked", loaded with negative comments.

I didnt know there was a video, thought it was only a photo, dude in front of the tank was trying to get ran over, even climbed the tank

interestingly, ChatGPT says something else:

In the video footage of the "Tank Man" incident, he is seen standing in front of the column of tanks as they attempt to maneuver around him. At one point, the lead tank maneuvers to go around him, and the man moves to block its path again. However, there is no instance in the video where he climbs onto the tank. He remains standing in front of it, gesturing and seemingly conversing with the soldiers inside the tank, before being pulled away by onlookers. The video captures the tense and dramatic encounter between the lone protester and the military forces, showcasing his bravery and defiance.

dude did indeed climb the tank, AI fails again

China is an adversarial state that is likely to become an enemy state in the near future if war breaks out with the US. No nation would allow a propaganda tool of the enemy to operate within its borders. This is the US proactively getting out ahead of things; it really should have been done long before now.

Ironically Meta tanked after market when TikTok gets banned.

tiktok is influencial, sure

I searched Tianamen Square and top 4, Amyth, 60 minutes, Armins, history on film, all have 500+ comments per video, plenty of negative comments dating back to 2021. History on film is "top liked", loaded with negative comments.

I didnt know there was a video, thought it was only a photo, dude in front of the tank was trying to get ran over, even climbed the tank

interestingly, ChatGPT says something else:

In the video footage of the "Tank Man" incident, he is seen standing in front of the column of tanks as they attempt to maneuver around him. At one point, the lead tank maneuvers to go around him, and the man moves to block its path again. However, there is no instance in the video where he climbs onto the tank. He remains standing in front of it, gesturing and seemingly conversing with the soldiers inside the tank, before being pulled away by onlookers. The video captures the tense and dramatic encounter between the lone protester and the military forces, showcasing his bravery and defiance.

dude did indeed climb the tank, AI fails again

Post the specific TikTok video criticizing the CCP about Tiananmen Square - with the negative comments.

I can't seem to find it.

Any social media is a cyber weapon. It just depends who controls it.

People really need to stop falling for the nonsense of your government. Your own government is spying on you, flooding you with propaganda, devaluing your currency, spending your money on foreign nations and illegal immigrants, and keeping the border open, essentially allowing an invasion. The Chinese government isn't your biggest issue, your own government is

People really need to stop falling for the nonsense of your government. Your own government is spying on you, flooding you with propaganda, devaluing your currency, spending your money on foreign nations and illegal immigrants, and keeping the border open, essentially allowing an invasion. The Chinese government isn't your biggest issue, your own government is

All these things are true.

That still doesn't mean we should allow the CCP to have a spying and propaganda tool operating in the US.

It's equivalent to allowing Russia to own an American TV channel during the Cold War.

All these things are true.

That still doesn't mean we should allow the CCP to have a spying and propaganda tool operating in the US.

It's equivalent to allowing Russia to own an American TV channel during the Cold War.
The American government wasn't the biggest threat to Americans and their way of life during the Cold War. It likely is now. All of this posturing and hostility with Russia, China, etc is just our government's way of distracting the population from their own wrong doings

Post the specific TikTok video criticizing the CCP about Tiananmen Square - with the negative comments.

I can't seem to find

Video is titled “Tank Man” - Tianamen square massacre by History on film https://www.tiktok.com/@everythingnothingmatters (pinned video). That is my search result using “Tianamen square”. Anyhow, don’t want to be off topic too much, that topic is inconsequential. If the complaint is over moderation, FB: hold my beer

Not criticizing, there’s no commentary, but the comment section…..

Back