Social TikTok is a Cyberweapon

GL9zsKbbIAA7hvI

The American government wasn't the biggest threat to Americans and their way of life during the Cold War. It likely is now. All of this posturing and hostility with Russia, China, etc is just our government's way of distracting the population from their own wrong doings

Nah the Chinese are a big threat. That's the entire reason the Philippines are now allowing US bases on their territory again.

This isn't a media creation - all of it's neighbors are having a little mini arms race now because of the CCP threat.

Video is titled “Tank Man” - Tianamen square massacre by History on film https://www.tiktok.com/@everythingnothingmatters (pinned video). That is my search result using “Tianamen square”. Anyhow, don’t want to be off topic too much, that topic is inconsequential. If the complaint is over moderation, FB: hold my beer

Not criticizing, there’s no commentary, but the comment section…..

Dude you're proving my point. This video does not show what really happened. This shows a Chinese man stopping a tank for a brief moment and no violence. If anything, this is a pro-CCP video.

What really happened in reality was the CCP massacring a whole bunch of students (by some estimates to be as high as 2,700–3,400 deaths) who were demonstrating for democracy.

Where are the TikTok videos talking about the Tiananmen Square MASSACRE?

Last edited:
Nah the Chinese are a big threat. That's the entire reason the Philippines are now allowing US bases on their territory again.

This isn't a media creation - all of it's neighbors are having a little mini arms race now because of the CCP threat.

China haven't historically been involved in many wars, and if they're allowing other nations to engage in arms races, it might because they're a threat in other, non-military ways.

Look how Russia reacts whenever a nation close by tries to build up weapons stockpiles. They go batshit.

That's because Russia is a nation of warmongers through and through.

China isn't, it just has the capability.

Probably.

China haven't historically been involved in many wars, and if they're allowing other nations to engage in arms races, it might because they're a threat in other, non-military ways.

Look how Russia reacts whenever a nation close by tries to build up weapons stockpiles. They go batshit.

Probably.

China has been encroaching on the waters of Vietnam, the Philippines, Brunei, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and Malaysia.

They've been taking military boats and shooting powerful water cannons at Filipino fishing boats and also ramming their wooden vessels with their metal ones. They're claiming 90% of the South China Sea.

They've also been starting shit with India.

They've also been illegally fishing off the coast of Latin America with gigantic industrial fishing vessels. They've been building man made islands trying to claim territory in waters rich in natural gas.

I don't know if you've been living under a rock, but China is definitely being a threat.

Last edited:

Probably.

Nice historical revisionism there, buddy.

China's the reason why the two Koreas were divided. They're the reason why they still remain divided to this day.

Fuck the CCP and fuck their subversive social media campaign.

Dude you're proving my point. This video does not show what really happened. This shows a Chinese man stopping a tank for a brief moment and no violence. If anything, this is a pro-CCP video.

What really happened in reality was the CCP massacring a whole bunch of students (by some estimates to be as high as 2,700–3,400 deaths) who were demonstrating for democracy.

Where are the TikTok videos talking about the Tiananmen Square MASSACRE?
firstly, tiananmen square is a generic search, if you search for the massacre specifically, you find other stuff

there's more content than I care to see.

the platform is short length videos, you're not going to find much explaining the topic, that's what youtube is for.

Nice historical revisionism there, buddy.

China's the reason why the two Koreas were divided. They're the reason why they still remain divided to this day.

Fuck the CCP and fuck their subversive social media campaign.

How many wars against other nations have China been involved in, compared to Russia or the US?

Listing a fuck-ton of historical internal battles is such a dumb response. Fitting, really.

How many wars against other nations have China been involved in, compared to Russia or the US?

Listing a fuck-ton of historical internal battles is such a dumb response. Fitting, really.

Internal battles? Nah, battles to establish Han supremacy more like. The CCP is still trying to further their agendas of Han supremacy with their persecution of the Uyghurs and Tibetans.

China hasn't been involved in external wars because they were weak for like the past 200 years. It's not because they were altruistic.

When they started getting stronger, their imperialistic tendencies came out. They have invaded Vietnam multiple times throughout history and invaded as recently as 1979, but failed.

They annexed Tibet. They helped North Korea start the Korean War and is responsible for North Korea's wretched existence. And now they're being belligerent assholes to all their neighbors now.

Last edited:
China hasn't been involved in external wars because they were weak for like the past 200 years. It's not because they were altruistic.

When they started getting stronger, their imperialistic tendencies came out. They have invaded Vietnam multiple times throughout history as invaded in 1979 but failed.

They annexed Tibet. They helped North Korea start the Korean War and is responsible for North Korea's wretched existence. And now they're being belligerent assholes to all their neighbors now.

Granted. But it ain't much compared to other giant nations. There are levels, and they're not at the top by any means.

firstly, tiananmen square is a generic search, if you search for the massacre specifically, you find other stuff

there's more content than I care to see.

the platform is short length videos, you're not going to find much explaining the topic, that's what youtube is for.

These are all bullshit videos.

Did you even click them or read the comments? Only the pro-CCP comments were left uncensored. Bunch of propaganda bullshit.

"there were soldiers who did not want to do it"

"The students attacked them first by killing two soldiers"

"6.4学运的背后是一场有预谋、有策划、有组织的颜色革命,是一场彻头彻尾的反革命战争,背后不难看到某些西方大国的影子。世界各国理应以互相尊重文化差异、意识形态差异与政治理念差异为基本原则,在此基础上建立互利共赢的合作关系,构建新型国际关系,国家与国家之间的关系不就是在不断竞争与妥协中发展的吗?"

"一群人被美国当枪使用,还以为自己很正义😂,当年政府还是太仁慈了,居然教育一下坐几年牢就放了,叛国勾结国外实力就该枪毙😂"

Granted. But it ain't much compared to other giant nations. There are levels, and they're not at the top by any means.

They're at the top now. Their history is completely irrelevant anyway because they're asshole RIGHT NOW.

They're at the top now. Completely irrelevant anyway because they're asshole RIGHT NOW.
I thought this was one of the comments on the toktok video about tianainananemen square and it made me laugh.

tiananmen square

HA HA

I just realized "Tiananmen" sounds exactly like "Chinaman". Can't believe it took me 35 years to figure that out.

Yes, that's all I had to say.

These are all bullshit videos.

Did you even click them or read the comments? Only the pro-CCP comments were left uncensored. Bunch of propaganda bullshit.

"there were soldiers who did not want to do it"

"The students attacked them first by killing two soldiers"

"6.4学运的背后是一场有预谋、有策划、有组织的颜色革命,是一场彻头彻尾的反革命战争,背后不难看到某些西方大国的影子。世界各国理应以互相尊重文化差异、意识形态差异与政治理念差异为基本原则,在此基础上建立互利共赢的合作关系,构建新型国际关系,国家与国家之间的关系不就是在不断竞争与妥协中发展的吗?"

"一群人被美国当枪使用,还以为自己很正义😂,当年政府还是太仁慈了,居然教育一下坐几年牢就放了,叛国勾结国外实力就该枪毙😂"

They're at the top now. Their history is completely irrelevant anyway because they're asshole RIGHT NOW.
bruh, I posted on the previous page the most viewed and liked tianamen square vid had ton of negative comments

"The Chinese government massacred a bunch of peaceful protesters in Tiananmen Square in 1989. They censor anything about it. Likely this will go down"
"Him and his family were never seen again. A true hero."
"this vid finna get deleted"
"Thousands of people also got ki—"

1100+ comments

this is a platform of short form content, are you expecting something else?

Back