Till asked about his weight at media workout. Not happy with the questions or the cut.

if he misses weight he better hope he wins spectacularly because dana was quite pleased with romero despite missing weight since he performed emphatically well to get the win over rockhold. Not to menion he did well vs whittaker too. if you put in a good performance, you will be forgiven.

I’m pretty sure he means cutting weight is shit, not that the actual cut is going shit

This. TS is paraphrasing him for clicks, but he was laughing basically saying he hates cutting weight, but said he is going to make this weight.

"This is probably the leanest I've ever been two weeks out."

Dude is gassing out just sitting there, he is killing himself just to fight smaller guys <{clintugh}>
He is killing himself because he can become the UFC champ and not worry for his future after his mma career.

Huh.

Okay. That being said, I generally think of short notice as a week, maybe two, and generally when a fighter pulls out and a replacement is needed.

Looks like the media knew on July 24, so that gives till approximately 6 weeks.

And I would suspect that the ufc would have broached the topic with the contestants prior to the media being made aware.

But I could be wrong.

Right now they can get away with it because the rule structure permits it. I don't agree with the lack of real penalties, especially were Rankings and Title shots are concerned. As long as there is no formal penalty structure, similar to PEDs, expect it to be a constant. Fighters are going to say forget the 20% in a big fight if they feel the advantage is significant.

I only hate the cutting due to the fallout on fights and skewed Rankings.

Till has the wrong mental attitude to weight cutting I see him making a very forced 170 (if he makes 170) which may not bode well compared to a strong, healthy, fit 170. A very forced 170 can effect performance especially when you'll be exerting top physical energy 24hrs later. Thinking Tyron may use his wrestling for this one to make Till even more miserable & uncomfortable...

Woodley will become a fan favorite on Sherdog after knocking out Till who misses weight.

He seems pretty confident that he's going to make weight..

Till v Rumble.

Make it Happen Dana

Dude is gassing out just sitting there, he is killing himself just to fight smaller guys <{clintugh}>
How can you claim to he the baddest when you kill yourself to avoid fighting men your own size and fight much smaller ones?

The worst part about this is listening to Dana White bitch about fighters missing weight, then the UFC rewards those who miss weight. Romero and Till get title shots, and while it’s nowhere near as egregious, Dern missed badly and still gets the promotional push other fighters would love to get.

UFC deserve the shitshow of having him miss weight and beating Woodley for their disgraceful treatment of Colby.

Damn,I hate Till for the mere fact that he’s making me root for Tyquil

I think he makes weight this time. But what about after he beats Tyrone?? I doubt he will make weight again

Till will miss weight, lose, and have his next fight at 185.

Huge fan of his, but he's too big to be fumbling about with his diet.

No way he makes weight and no way Woodley fights him if he doesn’t.

Back