Social Tim Horton has bring back its old fashioned retro donuts (For fellow canadians)

Tim’s is dogshit and has been since it sold out.

Walnut Crunch P4P. Can’t believe those cans wiped it from the menu.

"Tim Horton's" is like the Canadian "Waffle House". Immensely popular for no good reason, and the customers might get into fights and shit on the floor from time to time.

you must live in a rough neighbourhood <{katwhu}>

I always forget about this place. The coffee there was absolute garbage. Canadians need to have better options.

There's no way that's true.

Tim Hortons coffee reminds of of beers like Budweiser, Molson Canadian, etc. Low tier mass produced drink that is endeared by the blue collars.

the grocery store starting selling donuts here
24$ for a 6 pack lmao, dont see it lasting more than 2 months
One of the popular local diner chains here sells flaky triangular apple or coconut turnovers for around $4 each. Everything else there is also expensive. Now $4 is almost a McD sandwich price. I'd buy more of these turnovers if they weren't so expensive.

I'm sure the Sam's Club freshly baked ones are way cheaper.

Terrible coffee. Shitty donuts. No thank you.

Tim Horton played 20 plus years in the NHL.
I admit I haven't been to one since 2019 the last year I visited Canada. We used to vacation in the Maritimes every summer for 2 weeks and grabbing some coffee and donuts was always part of the routine. Of course these places were in tiny canadian towns. So never experienced the crazy stuff described.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back