Tim Kennedy beat two current world champions lol

J

JollyRants

Tim-Kennedy-Warrior.jpg
Tim Kennedy has beat two current world champions. He beat the Middleweight champion Michael Bisping and the Welterweight champion Robbie Lawler. Tell me am i living in the twilight zone that fucking Tim Kennedy beat two current world champions lol ?
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we are living in the twilight zone right now with bisping, tate and miocic as champs, that's for sure.

nobody seriously believes that any of those 3 are #1 in the world.

No twilight zone at all, despite annoying a lot of people with his outspoken personality, Tim has been a top Middleweight for a long time. I think Romero is the only fighter who stopped him and we all know Romero was on the special sauce and pulled stoolgate that fight.

EDIT - My mistake, Scott Smith stopped him via Doctor Stoppage in his first fight though I'm not sure that really counts as a stoppage.

Crazy stuff

There is a reason why Tim Kennedy isn't back yet.

He's afraid of chamPING

Look at what happened to Rockhold in the rematch.

He's on his way to beat ISIS as well.

Tim GOAT

we are living in the twilight zone right now with bisping, tate and miocic as champs, that's for sure.

nobody seriously believes that any of those 3 are #1 in the world.
I bet they all lose their fight title defences... I give tate the biggest chance against nunes.

Maybe because the dude has great wrestling, is strong as fuck and got a good chin and power on him as well.

Just don't know why he doesn't fight and what he is waiting for, but yes.

Tim-Kennedy-Warrior.jpg
Tim Kennedy has beat two current world champions. He beat the Middle weight champion Michael Bisping and the Welterweight champion Robbie Lawler. Tell me am i living in the twilight zone that fucking Tim Kennedy beat two current world champions lol ?
giphy.gif
All I'm here to say is sig bets are lame. It's like gambling at the quarter slots.

No he didnt. Fighters are constantly changing and improving. When he beat them they werent the fighters they are today. Hed probably lose to both today.

Not to mention hunting Hitler, calling out ISIS, and crying enough salt tears to end all droughts.

But yah. Post-USADA Kennedy should be something. Because he's all natty, I mean.

Tim Kennedy sure knows how to act like a whiny bitch when he wants to, but he's a pretty good fighter.

i hope he gets scheduled to fight soon

No he didnt. Fighters are constantly changing and improving. When he beat them they werent the fighters they are today. Hed probably lose to both today.

Bisping would be close again but he would absolutely dominate Robbie come on.

I guess Tim Kennedy is a pretty damn good fighter. You wouldn't know it from sherdog.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Isis sent their champion to fight Timmy in the UFC.
Game of Thrones single combat shit.

Now that would break PPV records.

Back