Tim Kennedy can never fight again

Do you know how many people are on ISIS kill list (besides everyone theoretically) I was just reading about a priest in France who preaches every sunday and is on ISIS kill list, yet he preaches every sunday, same church, same place.

ISIS sucks, radical islam sucks, i'm getting close to saying islam sucks!!

What's holding you up? It's a terrible religion.

Islamofascists love freedom. Hence gays being thrown off rooftops.

Being able to fly freely is the ultimate expression of freedom. The guys throwing them off the building are just trying to help.

Not Isis fault that the guy can't actually learn to fly before they hit the ground.

Isis doesn't give a fuck about Tim Kennedy he isn't that important

Do you know how many people are on ISIS kill list (besides everyone theoretically) I was just reading about a priest in France who preaches every sunday and is on ISIS kill list, yet he preaches every sunday, same church, same place.

ISIS sucks, radical islam sucks, i'm getting close to saying islam sucks!!
Don't be sucked into that. That makes you a hateful bigoted person. Idiots and idiots only think a religion is to blame for this shit

Being able to fly freely is the ultimate expression of freedom. The guys throwing them off the building are just trying to help.

Not Isis fault that the guy can't actually learn to fly before they hit the ground.

Fair point. Islamic terrorists are just misunderstood.

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?
Glad you made a post about this because I have thought the same thing for a while, but I'd like to think that on a fight card in Vegas or possibly the MSG card(no idea where he plans on fighting) they'd have little to no chance at getting at him. In an overseas card I'd be kind of worried

My favorite part about Tim Kennedy is when he accused Yoel Romero of PEDs and laughed at him when he popped but when he stood next to him you could literally not tell a difference between their body types

tim-kennedy-yoel-romero-ufc-178-backstage-1.jpg
Special forces > horse meat

Don't be sucked into that. That makes you a hateful bigoted person. Idiots and idiots only think a religion is to blame for this shit

If a religion prescribes violence as a solution to problems and explicitly sanctions the behavior, then it is to blame. You sound just as foolish as somebody saying that there's no connection between the Bible and anti-homosexual sentiments. Yes, the Islamic religion is inherently problematic.

If a religion prescribes violence as a solution to problems and explicitly sanctions the behavior, then it is to blame. You sound just as foolish as somebody saying that there's no connection between the Bible and anti-homosexual sentiments.
Ah, so you think homophobia would go away if the bible and other similar organized religion didn't exist

So I suppose you also think terrorism and other kinds of senseless violence would cease to exist if Islam and other similar religions didn't exist?

Well there you go, Coolidge has it all figured out, as usual

Meh.

For the record, the only fight I really want to see featuring Tim Kennedy is Yoel Romero-Kennedy 2. Weird shit aside, that was a damn good fight, and it's worth running back imo

Let me start off by saying I'm a big Tim Kennedy fan, and I believe he would have a competitive fight with any of the top 10 fighters in the middleweight division. However, he can never fight under any MMA organization because he's on the ISIS kill list. If Kennedy is on a fight card, ISIS can easily plan any attack on him and Kennedy would be pratically defenseless, especially while walking to the cage or during his fight. Pretty much they'll know where and when he'll be. Taking any fight now would put Kennedy in serious danger. Thoughts?

What if ISIS made MW?

Ah, so you think homophobia would go away if the bible and other similar organized religion didn't exist

So I suppose you also think terrorism and other kinds of senseless violence would cease to exist if Islam and other similar religions didn't exist?

Well there you go, Coolidge has it all figured out, as usual

These texts are a large part of why these sentiments exist and thrive. If you are told that a supreme deity believes that 'x' is wrong, and the majority of the country identifies with that religion, then obviously the text is going to have huge effect on cultural mores/beliefs. It's not difficult to grasp. It would be a huge help if religion magically vanished, especially Islam, which is responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks.

There is some "truth to what you say, ISIS even has parrots trained in the art of martyrdom...inshallah.

Maybe you missed the tweet he wrote, bragging about how he had killed women and children. Tim is scum

ever heard of child soldiers? war zones are fucked up. if a kid points an ak47 what do you do?

These texts are a large part of why these sentiments exist and thrive. If you are told that a supreme deity believes that 'x' is wrong, and the majority of the country identifies with that religion, then obviously the text is going to have huge effect. It's not difficult to grasp. It would be a huge help if religion magically vanished, especially Islam, which is responsible for the majority of terrorist attacks.
'Islam' is not responsible for any physical act of any kind. Islam is an intangible set of beliefs that people choose or choose not to subscribe to. It is the people and the people alone who carry out the attacks who are responsible for them. It is not even up for debate. It takes a very simple mind to even make that kind of statement. In fact, the way you said it ("..Islam, which is responsible for the majority of attacks") is literally impossible. Islam cannot carry out any physical acts because Islam doesn't physically exist. People, who exist, have free will to do what they decide in the physical realm. It borders on science fiction to blame a book for that.

'Islam' is not responsible for any physical act of any kind.

Yes, it is. It's no different than blaming 'white supremacy' or 'nazism'. These are inherently bad ideologies. The fact that they require a physical person to act upon the terrible message does not vindicate the faith.

Yes, it is. It's no different than blaming 'white supremacy' or 'nazism'. These are inherently bad ideologies. The fact that they require a physical person to act upon the terrible message does not vindicate the faith.
Stopped after 'yes, it is'. No, it's not. Objective fact. Move on man.

Back