RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

I wouldn’t mind watching the main just as a fan of fights, but the PPV tag is insulting, I know I’m not the only one, but feel like this event suffers from trying to charge us.

I wouldn’t mind watching the main just as a fan of fights, but the PPV tag is insulting, I know I’m not the only one, but feel like this event suffers from trying to charge us.

^This. There is no way i would pay the ridiculous amount of money they charge for a PPV these days, for this card.

what time does this start? everywhere just says check listing. and I cant find jack shit

Shame about Garcia dropping out, but Caramel Mountain getting moved up is great to see. The future of boxing right there.

This fight is massive down under, Tim Tszyu is on the front page of the Sydney paper today. If he wins I can see the biggest fight ever put on down under, would be amazing if we had he and Zerafa fight to unify the belts.

Moton is such a boss. When this kid gets his man strength, oh boy. I'll say it every time i talk about him, he's the future of the sport and a guaranteed world champ.

Moton is such a boss. When this kid gets his man strength, oh boy. I'll say it every time i talk about him, he's the future of the sport and a guaranteed world champ.
Monster

This fight is massive down under, Tim Tszyu is on the front page of the Sydney paper today. If he wins I can see the biggest fight ever put on down under, would be amazing if we had he and Zerafa fight to unify the belts.
Tszyu has no intentions on fighting in Australia in the meantime …. He might face Crawford or Spence in the us next and make much much more cash

Tszyu has no intentions on fighting in Australia in the meantime …. He might face Crawford or Spence in the us next and make much much more cash

Thing is our state governments has been tipping in money for events lately, Loma v Kambosos is one example, he might get good dough for less risk against Zerafa? Depends how the dollars stack up I guess

Thing is our state governments has been tipping in money for events lately, Loma v Kambosos is one example, he might get good dough for less risk against Zerafa? Depends how the dollars stack up I guess
I understand that but … I’m going on what Tszyu himself has stated … he wants to replicate what his father did and conquer the US market … sorry he is not turning down Spence to face Zerafa … not in a million years

I understand that but … I’m going on what Tszyu himself has stated … he wants to replicate what his father did and conquer the US market … sorry he is not turning down Spence to face Zerafa … not in a million years
This is also his best chance against Spence when he looks like damaged goods, coming up in weight, pot head, but isn’t too far removed from his prime that people forgot his name. It’s actually a logical move by Team Tszyu. But as a long time fan of Spence, I hope Tszyu pays for taking the Truth on.

Yeah he’d probably do what Horn did, he took the Crawford fight and then the easier pickings of Mundine back home. If Tszyu lost to Zerafa there’s no Crawford after it.

Little guys exchanging leather … entertaining opening PPV bout

Back