RBR Tim Tszyu vs Sebastian Fundora March 30th PBC ON PRIME PPV

Looks like I underestimated Fundora. Or over estimated Tszyu, havent watched it yet.

Is this how Eroll usually speaks or is he still sleepy from his last fight?

Looks like I underestimated Fundora. Or over estimated Tszyu, havent watched it yet.
it was a great fight

but to be fair Tszyu he was kinda doing whatever he wanted until the crazy cut

what I think might be a broken nose vs a nasty gash. I think tim could have won a couple more rounds if not for the gash but you play the cards you're delt.

Errol always talks like he is high.

Yeah, but to be fair, he's seemed like he's switched to H from weed since that car crash. The dude should never fight again. He's never been the same since he cheated death in that car. Go home and hang with your family.

Tim had the deck stacked against him with an all time bad cut compromising his vision, but the fact that he didn't try to get inside more, work the body, try to get Fundora to switch up both his offense and defense is a bit odd to me. Didn't hear a lot from his corner either. A rematch will be next, I'm sure. A shit way to lose your undefeated record, but it is what it is. Props to Fundora.
Dead on.
One eye fighting @ distance was a super poor idea. No ability to adapt the plan.

Part of that is very short notice and a freak of an opponent, but just no plan B.

I thought Errol had to fight Bud again. Tim should definitely get a rematch.

Dead on.
One eye fighting @ distance was a super poor idea. No ability to adapt the plan.

Part of that is very short notice and a freak of an opponent, but just no plan B.

I thought Errol had to fight Bud again. Tim should definitely get a rematch.

Errol just had eye surgery a few months ago. That's why the Crawford fight fell through. He needs to retire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back